Movie night

Harry's POV

I woke up around 6. I checked my phone to see if Lena had replied. Nothing... this made me really sad. I really wanted to wake up to see a text from her.

I got up and headed to the kitchen to get some milk and I saw Niall standing there getting a bunch of food out the fridge.

"Think you have enough there mate?"

"Ya know I never have enough food, come one mate!" He responded laughing.

"So Niall can I ask you something?"

"Sure mate. Anything. But if it's about my food, then no, ye can't have my food."

"Hahaaa.... No, Hmm... what do you think about Lena? Honestly?"

"Umm.... I thinks she's nice. She's really pretty. It's refreshing meeting someone who didn't know us. Hmm.. how come?"

"I don't know. I just feel like she's really different... the good type of different. She's nice and funny and she seems so down to earth."

"Well that mate sounds like ye have a crush."

"Are you kidding me? Me? You know I don't crush. I just get in get what I want, flirt and that's it. I don't do relationships."

"Hmm... sounds like you might start doing relationships again. Well that is if Liam doesn't get to her first. Or maybe she already has a bloke. I mean she's extremely fit. And how you said funny."

"Hahahaa... Wait? Liam? You think he likes her? And naww... I don't think she has a fellow. You should ask her. and hmm... now who sounds like who has a crush on Lena?"

"Yea. Liam. In fact I know he likes her. Haven't you seen the way he acts around her? He gets all shy and he blushes at everything she does. Why do I have to ask her? Can't you ask her? and no... she would never go for a guy like me."

"Well yeah I have noticed... he's also been acting kind of impulsive. And because... I don't want to ask her. And come on mate! What do you mean by a "guy like me"? Any girl would be lucky to date you. Besides aren't you and Miss Lovato a thing?"

"Hahaaa... No we are not a thing, and thanks mate. I'll try to ask her if I see a chance. Okay?"

"Thanks mate."

With that Niall felt and I continued to get ready and eat something. Why did I tell her 3:30? I wanted to see her right now.

I told the mates that Lena was coming over at 3:30 and that we were going to have a movie marathon. So to be ready By then.

Liam looked down at his phone and said, "Mate you know she'll be here in 10 minutes or so, right?"

"WHAT!!!!! No. It's only like one. It can't be three already."

"Mate it is. Did you already pick out the movies that we are going to watch?"

"No!!! Mates get down here and help! Louis and Niall make some snacks! Zayn and Liam pick some movies out please. And I'll clean around the house."

"Ok. Well what type of movie are you guys in the mood for?:

"Liam, I'm sorry, not trying to be rude but just pick anything you think she might like."

A couple of minutes later the doorbell rang. I officially started freaking out. Louis grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me, he told me to relax that it was just El. He asked her to come over.

I sat down and and tried to relax. I waved hi to El and the doorbell rang again.

I asked if anyone else was expecting someone and Niall said nope mate, I think that's Lena.