Dancing and Paparazzi

Harry’s POV

After we helped Madi move all of her boxes into the flat the lads and I headed back to our flat. I had forgotten how close Lena lives to us. Well anyways… as soon as we got home we fell asleep.

I woke up and saw that it was 10pm. I immediately shot up and grabbed my phone to make sure the time was right, Crap! We told the girls we would pick them up at 9:30. I didn’t have any missed calls or texts from the. I ran down stairs and found the lads passed out in the living room.

“WAKE UP!!! WE”RE LATE!!!” I shouted as I ran to the bath.

Liam woke up and I heard him waking up the other mates.

It was 10:40pm by the time we were ready and none of us had received any calls or texts from Lena or Madi.

We put on hoods and sunglasses to cover our faces since we wanted to get to the girls flat as soon as possible.

Liam ringed the door and we heard squeals from inside. We all looked at each other and then heard Lena shout, “ONE SECOND!”

Hahaaa… seems like they also fell asleep.

The door soon opened and we were greeted by Lena. She was wearing high wasted short shorts with a navy blue crop top with floral print on it and gladiator sandals. Her hair was put up in a messy bun.

“Hey… sorry. We’re running really late. Come on in. Do you guys mind waiting for a bout half an hour? I still have to get ready.”

“Huh? What do you need to do? You look stunning!” Louis said stealing the words right out of my mouth.

“Hahaa… aww thanks Louis. But this isn’t ‘night’ clothing.” Lena responded making air quotes around night.

“But you look gorgeous.” I said before Louis could say anything.

“Thanks! But still, I’ll be right back. Madi should be out any minute now.”

With that Lena disappeared up the stairs. I saw Sally lying in the middle of the living room and sat down next to him and started to pet him.

Niall’s POV

I was on twitter responding to some fans when I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw Madi standing at the bottom of the stairs and then looked back down at my phone. Slowly realizing what I had just seen I lifted my head and looked back at the stairs. I was in awe. Madi looked like an angel. She was wearing a black skirt with white TOMS and a white V-neck shirt. She wore a small ‘M’ necklace around her neck and a few bracelets on each arm. Her hair was in soft curls. And she only wore mascara.

“Wow!”

“Hahaa… what silly?”

“You look amazing.”

“Thanks Niall. But I’m not wearing anything special.”

“You still look gorgeous.”

“Thank you.” I walked over to her and kissed her nose and placed my fingers in between the gaps of her fingers, locking hands.

Harry’s POV

Niall and Madi were on the sofa being all ‘in love.’ I was actually quite jealous. Zayn and Liam were going on talking about something and Louis was texting Eleanor. I was still on the floor playing with Sally.

All of a sudden the room fell quiet and Liam rose from the sofa looking towards the stairs. Being curious I also stood to my feet and looked over to the same spot.

Lena was standing there. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her long hair was pared to her left side and separated into two. It was curly and wavy at the ends. She wore a black dress that fell mid-thigh.  The edge of the dress was turquoise end formed to her body. Not tight against it, just the enough to show of her curves. She paired it with a pair or black heels that were around 2 inches tall. She had three friendship bracelets tied on her wrist. Liam and I were both staring at her like a pair of idiots.