Confusion

Harry's POV

After Louis woke up the doc started asking him a bunch of questions. Louis suddenly remembered what had happened and started freaking out. he was shouting out for El. We didn't know what to tell him so the doc injected him with something to make him go back to sleep. I started to cry and ran into the bathroom. I shut the door and sat on the edge of the tub. I was hoping Lena would come after me. She always knew how to make me feel better.

Lena's POV

Harry ran out the room crying. I stared to chase after him but Liam called my name. I turned around and saw that he was bawling. I immediately felt my heart sink, a gigantic shiver went down my spine. I was about to start crying too. I knew I had to be strong. I rushed to stand next to him and wrapped my arms around him. He leaned forward and placed his head on my shoulder. He started crying even harder. I rubbed his back in small comforting circles to try and calm him down. "It's okay, He's going to be fine. I promise, and so is El. They're both going to be okay."

"I know, I know. I know they are. I just want them to be better right now. I cannot stand seeing them like this. It's crushing me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I don't know what got into me, I'm sooo sorry!" he said sobbing uncontrollably. I could barely understand what he was saying.

I squeezed him harder. "Don't worry about it. It's not your fault. I should have been straight with you instead of sending mixed signals. I'm very sorry."

"No. It's not your fault." He squeezed me back and continued to bawl uncontrollably into my shoulder.

"Hey do you want to sit on the couch? It might be a bit more comfy." I said trying to sound cheery.

"Yea, okay." He said caring me to the couch.

I was debating on whether or not to yell at him. I decided to go for it.

"Ahhhh...! Liam!!! What are you doing?" I said squirming around trying to free my self but in an playful way.

He started chuckling. Yay! Mission accomplished. "I planted a kiss on his cheek and he sat me down on the end of the couch. "Where are you going mister?"

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Then why aren't you sitting down?"

"Because I was going to do this." He jumped on to the couch and laid down, placing his head on my legs. "You were right this is more comfortable." He said smiling. I looked into his eyes. They were still red and puffy from all the crying.

I almost started crying just from seeing how sad and hurt he was. To distract myself I poked his nose. "Hahaaa!" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Hey! I cannot believe you just did that. You know what this means? Don't you?"

I looked at him with a scared look.

"It's on!" He shouted as he started tickling me. I stared squirming around and tried to tickle him.

Harry's POV

I was in the bathroom for about half an hour bawling. I kept on looking at the door to see if Lena was going to come, but she never did. I didn't really know why I kept on crying, of course it was because my best mate was hooked up to wires and machines and so was El. But I that wasn't it. There was another reason for my pain I just didn't know what it was. "Harry get yourself together and walk out of this bathroom." I started to turn the knob and the question that I was trying to deny surfaced in my head, why didn't Lena come after me? I needed her. "Harry you're acting selfish, get yourself together. Besides why do you care for her so much? Come on mate! You don't do relationships!" I walked over to the sink and splattered water on my face. I turned around and walked to out with out having time to think about anything. "Okay why now?" I said whispering to myself.

I heard giggling coming from the second living room. I decided to go check out what was happening.

I found Lena and Liam on the couch having a tickle war. This made me extremely mad. I wanted to just go over there and pull Liam off of Lena. Lena started giggling harder and Liam stopped. He sat up and pulled Lena on top of his lap. They were still laughing. "What are you doing Liam?" Lena managed to say between giggles. Liam started to stop laughing and looked her straight in the eyes.

CRAP! Liam, do not kiss her! I started screaming in my head. I was about to go into the room and pull Lena away, but I saw Liam kiss her. I ran away not wanting to see anymore. I didn't know where to go. I just grabbed my keys and drove off.

Lena's POV

I was extremely glad I got Liam to start laughing. We had a tickle war for a while and then Liam started acting weird. He sat up and swooshed me off the couch and sat me on his lap. He started looking straight in my eyes.

"I love your brown eyes. They look absolutely beautiful. And your brown hair, I love the way it cascades down the sides of your face and down to your back." He said as he caressed my face.

"Liam what are you doing?"

"I'm just admiring your beauty out loud. Hope you don't mind" he said cheekily. His eyes had a soft look in them, they were still a bit red from crying earlier. He had a half smile on lips and he was blushing. He was being incredibly cute and sweet. Then Liam started to lean in about to kiss me. I was going to move but I didn't. I closed my eyes instead. I felt his warm lips lightly press against mine. Our lips slowly started to move in sync with each other's. I felt shivers go down my spine as the kiss got deeper. I heard something outside, but didn't pay that much attention to it. Liam ran his tongue across my lips and I parted my lips granting him access. We started to play with each other's tongue and move them in perfect little circles with one another. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and running my hands through his hair.

He had one of his hands on my waist, holding me so that I wouldn't fall off his lap. His other hand was placed on my cheek framing my face.

Lena! What are you doing?!? What about Harry? I could hear my brain yelling at me.

I pulled away letting the voice inside my head get to me. "What's wrong Lena?"

"Ummm.... I'm sorry, I have to go."

I ran upstairs to find Madi only to walk in on her and Niall kissing. CRAP!

I shut the door and ran outside.