Madi and Niall

Hey guys! Quick note. This chapter is all about Niall and Madi. I noticed that I haven't said much about them, so here's an entire chapter about them :)

Madi's POV

The interview was super fun! The fans were soo nice. I had a blast taking pictures with them and signing autographs. During the interview it was fun... Well until the very last question, that is. Katie asked is Liam and Lena were dating. I could feel her tense up beside me as she heard the question. I squeezed Niall's hand and looked over at Lena. She has tears forming in her eyes. Ugh! I hated seeing her like this! I know she hates being indecisive. But I think she's finally about to make up her mind, if she hasn't already. Liam wrapped his arm around her shoulder and answered the question. Phew! Liam to the rescue! I jokingly said in my head. Liam quickly rushed Lena out of the room while Zayn, Niall and I stayed behind saying goodbye and thanking everyone.

"Well that was fun!" I said as we walked towards the van.

"Yea! It was... But now I'm hungry!"

"Me too!"

"Want to go to Nandos?"

"You read my mind!" I said standing on my tiptoes and kissing his lips slowly, moving perfectly in sync. I smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arm around his waist and he wrapped his around my shoulders.

"Hey mates! Madi and I are going to grab a cab and go to Nandos." Niall informed everyone, not even asking them if they would like to tag a long.

We walked over to the Main Street. Niall but on a jumper and pulled the hood over his head. He handed me a gigantic pair of sunglasses. I giggled as I slid them on my face. He grabbed my hand and hailed a taxi.

"The nearest Nandos please." Niall told the driver.

I curled up next to him resting my head on his chest and playing with the hem of his shirt.

"I love you, Niall."

"I love you too Madi."

"How come you didn't ask the lads if they wanted to come along?"

"Because... I wanted it to be just the two of us. Should I've invited them?" He said looking deeply into my eyes.

I shook my head. "No. I like spending you and me time. I was just wondering. I love them and all, but I'm glad you didn't."

He chuckled and pulled me in closer to him. He pressed his lips against mine and I moved to sit on his lap and deepened the kiss. I placed my hands on the back of his head running my hands through his hair. He had on of his hands on my lower back rubbing tiny circles and the other one cupped around my face. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decided to tease him a bit and press my lips tighter together. He pulled away trailing kisses down my jaw line to my neck. I let a slight moan escape from my lips. Niall smiled against my neck as he found my soft spot and started butting down on it lightly. Another moan escaped my lips. Niall trailed back to my lips and bit down on my bottom lip. Knowing what he wanted I opened my mouth just the slightest to let his tongue enter. Our tongues danced together creating even more sparks to shoot through my body. I pulled away slowly really not wanting to but having to, to be able to catch my breath. I opened my eyes and my gaze was met by Niall's. his beautiful deep blue eyes were looking back into mine. He had a little twinkle in his eyes which caused me to melt.

"You ok love?"

"Extremely!" I said whispering.

"Umm... Humm... Finally! We are here. I drove a couple times around the block. I didn't want to... Umm... Interrupt." The cab driver stated. My face turned bright red as I looked down at my lap and then at Niall giving him an innocent smile.

"Sorry! Here take this. It should cover it." Niall said handing the guy some money and opening the door. He handed me his hand and helped me out.

"Ready for a fantastic meal?" Niall said cheekily

"Hahaa... Yes!"

"Then lets go!" Niall said grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him.

"Umm... Niall?"

"Yea, beautiful?"

"Where are we going? Nandos is the other way."

"I know. I have something else planned." He said smiling as me.

I let go of my hand and jumped on him back wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He just chuckled and wrapped his hands around my legs holding me tightly. I placed my head on the crook of him neck as I planted a small soft kiss on his neck. Niall carried me for a couple blocks before stopping and going down a ramp into a building.

"Niall? Where are we?"

"It's a surprise."

"Grr..." I said sticking my tongue out.

Niall walked to a podium. "Table for two please."

"Ok. Follow me please." The lady behind the podium answered.

This reminded me so much of our first date.

"Niall, let me off." I said trying to hop off his back. He just shook head and wrapped his hands tighter around my legs.

We sat down and ate dinner. I stole some of his food and he stole some of mine. We spent the entire night laughing and talking. Then after dessert he walked me to my flat and we shared one last kiss as I walked into my bedroom.

"Night Niall. I love you!"

"Good night princess. I love you more."

I tried arguing but he just pressed his lips against mine.