Wake up

Harry’s POV

“Hey love. We’re here.” I whispered into Lena’s ear and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

“Mmmm… 10 more minutes…” Lena said sounding extremely sleepy and turning in the seat, still not opening her eyes.

I kissed he cheek again and decided to wake Zayn up instead.  Just as I turn around to wake him up Liam knocks lightly on the side of the car.

“Everyone’s asleep? I think you, me and Paul are the only ones awake.”

“Hahaa… yeah. I tried waking Lena up but she refused. So I was just going to wake up Zayn.”

“Okay. I’ll wake Niall. Paul is staying in the car with Louis, he needs to rest.”

I softly hit Zayn on the knee and grin at him as he slowly opens his eyes.

“Where are we mate?”

“In London, parked in front of Lena’s flat.”

“ Oh, ok.” He said yawning.

“What the fuck?!?” Niall shouted.

I quickly turned my head to look at him and gave him a death stare.

“Sorry Harry. I love you. But blame Liam, he was tickling me armpits.”

“It’s ok. Just wake Madi up. We’re here.”

He softly kissed her nose and she opened her eyes. Smiling as she met Niall’s eyes. I want that, I want what Niall and Madi have.

Liam was now standing besides Lena’s door staring at her. I looked over at her and found myself also staring at Lena. She looked absolutely breath taking. Her hair was a light shade of brown that almost looked blond as the sun shined on it. You could see the light freckles splattered on her cheeks. Her lips a stunning shade of pinkish red. Her face was at peace.

“Mate... are you going to wake her up or are you just going to stare at her?” Zayn said at Liam and I. We both snapped back into reality and gave a fake smile at each other. I decided to let Liam wake her up as I ha spent the whole ride with her. I opened my door and went to check on Louis.

Liam’s POV

Harry and I were both staring at Lena… Zayn had to snap us back into reality. Harry decided to let me wake Lena up as he went to check on Louis. Niall, Madi, and Zayn were now standing on the sidewalk waiting for me to wake Lena up. I opened up her door and knelt down so that my face was at level with Lena’s. I kissed her nose softly. “Good morning beautiful.” The corners of her lips lifted a little to barely form a smile. I placed another kiss on her cheek, holding my lips against her cheek for a little bit. “Princess… wake up.” She shuffled her head a little bit. I grabbed her hands into mine and kissed her other cheek lifting my face afterwards to look at her face. She still wasn’t awake. Still looking at her face I lifted her hands to my mouth and placed a soft kiss on each. She was now smiling but still asleep. I kissed her forehead and then her left ear whispering, “Baby. Lena. Princess. Beautiful. Wake up now. We’re here. Time to go see Sally.” As soon as I said his name her eyes little opened and stared into mine. A huge smile formed on her face.

“Hey.”

“Good morning beautiful.”

“Was it just me or were you placing soft kisses on me?” She said still smiling, not breaking contact from my eyes.

I started to blush bright red and she giggled. She pulled her hands away from mine and wrapped them around my neck as she placed a kiss on my nose and got up running towards her door.

“NOT FAIR!” I yelled at her laughing.

“Life isn’t fair.” She shouted back poking her tongue out at me.

Paul was soon at the door caring some boxes. “Aren’t you going to help?” He said looking at Zayn, Niall and I.

We quickly ran to Louis car and grabbed some boxes.

Harry was in the backseat of the van talking to Louis who was now awake.

As they saw us approach they became quiet and got out of the automobile and helped with the boxes.

Lena was on the floor giggling and cuddling up to a tuxedo cat. “Hey guys! This is Sally, my cat.”

“Harry instantly set his box on the floor and crouched down besides Lena. “Awww! He’s so cute!”

I could hear Lena and Harry flirting so I just went back outside to grab more boxes.

“Wait for me! I’ll go with you.” Madi shouted behind me.

I waited for her and we both walked out together.

“So are you excited to be living in London?”

“Yes! I am! It’s so beautiful here and everything is so close by.”

“Hahaa… yeah.” I said trying to smile but couldn’t as I was thinking of Lena and Harry.

“Don’t frown… please. You’re going to make me sad. Lena does like you; I’ve never seen her like this before. She’s just a little confused… give her some time to unravel her feelings.”

“I’m not frowning! And yeah… I know. I’m trying, but it’s really hard. I really like her, quite a lot. It’s hard to watch her flirt with Harry.”

“Yeah… I’m sorry.”

“Not your fault, not anybody’s fault.” I said with a soft smile on my face.

We took all of the boxes into the flat and said goodbye to the girls and agreed to pick them up later for drinks.