What? No! This Cannot happen!

Lena's POV

After I took a shower I heard Madi talking on the phone with Niall. I shouted good night to them and laid down on my bed. I tried falling asleep but i couldn't. I kept on thinking about my date with Harry which caused my stomach to do flips. After about 30minutes of me just laying there I decide to get on my computer. i was going to text Harry but it was almost 12am. I checked my twitter, 378 mentions! Woah! What?!? and 3M followers?!? I had to double check and make sure that I was indeed signed into my own account. After registering everything I opened the first tweet I was mentioned in:

@LiamIsMineAndSoIsStyles

@Lena_Mayer was photographed holding hands with both, Harry and Liam. She seemed really "Close" to them... wonder what's going on

That wasn't so bad... I decided to open a couple more to see what people were saying. I ran into a couple that really surprised me...

@1DIsAGroupOfSluts

Save yourself @Lena_Mayer! You don't want to get caught up with a slut or in any of their drama.

@Kiki_Lijones

Ugh! Why have I been seeing a bunch of picture of @onedirection hanging out with @Lena_Mayer? Shes so freaking ugly! Hope she get ran over by a bus!

@TheReal1DFan

is it just me or is @Lena_Mayer flirting with ALL 5 of the boys? I know, I promised to accept their girlfriends, but come on? she's hideous! My dog's ass looks better than her!

There were more tweets like those, some were more hurtful. I decided to exit out of twitter as I felt a teardrop fall on my hand. I didn't even realize I was crying. I wiped the tears away and as I did this my computer started ringing and Skype popped up. 

Incoming cal from: Harry_Styles

Answer                               Decline

I clicked on answer and saw Harry's face appear on my screen.

"Harry!" i shouted as a smile appeared on my face.

"Lena!" His voice sounded soft. I noticed his eyes were red and puffy. He wasn't at his flat from what I could tell, the lighting was overly bright and I could see a bunch of black leather seats behind him. It almost looked as if he was at the airport.

"Harry! What's wrong? Where are you?" 

"Umm... I'm not sure, I think I am. I'm at the airport, I'm going back home, I don't know for how long yet."

"Is there anything I can do? Do you want me to go with you?" I asked frantically. He looked so broken.

"No, you should stay here, in London. I just wanted to be able to tell you myself, besides, I missed your beautiful face." He said cheekily trying to reassure me that he was ok. But I wasn't buying it, but decided to follow along anyways.

"Oh, is that so Harold?" I said sounding posh.

"Wait! Lena what's wrong?Why were you crying? What happened? Tell me right now!" Harry demanded. His voice got really deep and strong.

"Umm... nothing." I said looking down at my lap.

"Lena! Look at me, please?" He said sweetly, but still demanding.

I slowly lifted my face so that my eyes met Harry's.

"Lena... please tell me, you're seriously worrying me."

"Promise not to think I'm stupid?"

"Lena! Just tell me." Harry said sounding extremely scared.

"It's stupid... don't worry about it. It's just that I was on Twitter and there were a bunch of really really horrid messages about me on there."