Ch1

Rebecca and I were in our room listening to music and playing around, we are 15 years old, and we have powers, our parents know about them but try to steer away from us.

Instead of loving us, they fear us. Which I understand, have you seen what we could do, Rebecca can turn things inside out and I can wield magic.

I and my sister raced downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Yum, this smells good," I said.

"Yeah." I and my sister sat down at the table and started to eat our breakfast.

We heard a knock at the door, we both slowly turned around looking, I knew exactly who it was.

Do we have a guest?" Rebecca asked.

"No, it isn't they sold us out," I said and my sister and I looked at our parents while they shook their heads no.

"Well, open the door, then." Our father looked terrified but went to the door.

"Hello sir, we are Sentinel Service you called us about two girls." Some of the Sentinel Servicemen came in while I was ripping our mother's throat out, I heard my father scream no but didn't care to turn around.

"Put your hands behind your back."

"Yes, officer, will do." Rebecca came in and twisted them, we turned to our father, and he cowered back while we scolded at his actions, we both used our powers to kill him. I put up a field in front of me and my sister and we walked out of the house and she started to twist the men coming after us while I shielded.

I forgot about putting a shield behind us and someone shot my sister, I turned around and ripped their spinal cord out. Someone shot me as well I couldn't carry my sister away from them, she was in front of me and they got her.

"Let. My. Sister. Goo!" I screamed and pushed them all away, more started to come and shot at me.

"Rebecca I will get you back, I promise," I said to her and ran. I picked up my pace and kept running, I used my powers to fly away but I was getting weaker every time I used them.

I ran into an abandoned building that was being constructed. I sat down and looked at my arm.

"This doesn't look good," I said out loud to myself.

I pulled the weird bullets out of my arm. But I wasn't bleeding a lot as I thought.

"These are some weird bullets," I said while hearing the Sentinel Service sirens, I need to get out of here. I ran into a man, and put my hands up using my powers as a defense.

"Hey, hey, we're trying to help." He said, while my hands were still showing that my powers were still being ignited. The man had his hands up not showing as a threat so I slowly put my hands down and stopped using my powers.

"Okay, my name is John, this is Lorna and that is Marcos." The man named John said, I looked at Marcos and Lorna.

"It's Scarlet," I said impatiently.

"I need to go," I said walking past them, closing into a back door.

"Go where?"

"I need to train more and get my sister back." I looked at where the sirens were and looked at the back of the building.

"They're not here for me," I said under my breath, the three people looked at me.

"Don't help Marcos, Lorna," I whispered slightly but they all heard me.

"What, why?" He asked mad.

"There is someone else here," I said ignoring his questions, and turned to the back of the building.