Ch5

I heard some men go to my sister's room.

"Hey leave her alone!" I yelled so they could hear me.

"We are just going to give her therapy." the man said.

"then why did you put that stuff in her food."

"to make sure she is calm down." I hate when they think they control us, but they don't.

John Pov

"they got captured, we followed them, well the second truck we followed it we don't know where the first truck was, but we know that Scarlet is in a truck by herself and Andy, Lauren, Clarice, and Sonia are in the same truck," Marcos said with Lorna beside him.

"Why did they separate Scarlet from everyone else?" I said confused

"her pass, she killed her family with her sister, and her sister is in a Mutant Mental hospital, so maybe Scarlet is there too," Lorna said.

"they took our sister and we will get her back," Lorna said.

"yeah we will but not right now, look, we don't have the right numbers."

"so you're going to let Scarlet get taking just like you let Lorna get taking," Marcos said I looked down not knowing what to say.

"But we got her back in numbers and with someone that can shield us, teleport us out, and helped us fight we need them."
I said.

"yeah well your messing two of those types of people and one of them is in a Mutant Mental hospital."

"Hey, John I know where Andy, Lauren, Sonia, and Clarice are at," Sage said while we looked at her.

"they are in Jace Turner's custody but they are getting no legal transferred to a man named Dr. Campbell," Sage told us.

"But you still don't know where the actual Mutant Mental hospital is at," Lorna said.

"no, unfortunately, sorry Lorna, Marcos, John," Sage said and left to get something to eat.

"well, we should..."

"actually WE aren't doing anything until our little sister is back," Lorna said and walked to her and Marcos's room.

Scarlet pov

I was in my bed when I awoke.

"Now you know not to eat the food." I heard my brother say.

"Yeah, definitely not making that mistake again," I said to him.

I went on the floor where the blocks are at and started to play.

I started to tally up the days I've been in this hospital, I don't eat the food I wait until some nurse or Therapist come by and give me some real food

I started to tally up the days I've been in this hospital, I don't eat the food I wait until some nurse or Therapist come by and give me some real food. I've been in the Mutant Mental hospital for a month and 28 days.