8

You're the only person I want to fall asleep next to.

E

"You have a lot of stuff for one person." Harry complains lifting a box on the counter.

"It's not that much." I argue while putting away my dishes in the kitchen.

"I guess you're right, but you women always keep things you don't need." He comments.

"Excuse me." I turn around to look at him with my hands on my hips.

"I'm not offending you, am I? he smirks.

"You are so irritating sometimes." I sigh and roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it. I would never offend women on purpose. Women deserve more credit and rights than they have. They are stronger and smarter." Harry walks closer to me and stands in front of me.

"That's right. Women should be the superior ones." I cross my arms over my chest. Harry and I look into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

"Yet," He pauses and walks closer to me. He puts his arms on either side of me and leans in front of my face. "Most women love to be dominated." He whispers. My breathing faulters a little. Having Harry this close to my face makes me feel hot. But I'm kind of loving it. He is making it harder for me not to grab his face and kiss him. Harry leans a little closer and looks down at my lips before looking back in my eyes. My breath hitches in my throat when he leans next to my ear.

"We should get back to unpacking." He whispers. He backs away with a smirk on his face and walks into my living room. I rest my hand on my chest and catch my breath. Harry will be the death of me.

After a couple hours of unboxing my things and putting them away, Harry and I decide to take a break and walk around the city to find a good place to eat. It's a beautiful, warm June day. I put on a sun dress with a pair of slip on sandals and my hair up in a bun. Harry looks so good today. In his typical white t-shirt and black jeans with a pair of boots. For as simple as he dresses, he always seems to look better than everyone else. It's actually quite frustrating.

We walk for a couple blocks before finding a small café at the corner. Harry holds the door open for me and for an older women walking out. She thanks him and he nods. I wait for him towards the entrance. He walks back over to me and smiles. He rests his hand on my back and we walk further inside and find a seat. Harry sits across from me in the booth and passes me a menu. I start to browse it and the waiter walks up to take our drink orders.

"So, are you excited for you new job?" Harry rests his hands on the table.

"I've never been more excited for anything." I say truthfully with a smile.

"I'm so proud of you Ellie." He smiles at me. "Everyone is." He says.

"Thank you. Now what about these studios you are checking out?" I ask him.

"What about them?" The waiter sits our drinks down and takes our food orders.

"What are you checking them out for?" I question.

"The owner of the one I work at in London is looking to expand. He sent me here to New York and another guy I work with to California. If he likes any of them, he will probably buy them." Harry explains to me.

"So, if he buys one here, will you transfer?"

"I don't know. I really like London. All my friends are in London now. My life is in London now. What would there be here for me?" He looks down at his hands.