22

You're my dream come true.

E

"Wow. I think I'm in heaven because this beautiful Angel is standing before me." I turn around at the sound of Harry's groggily morning voice.

"Good morning handsome." I crawl back into bed, straddling his waist.

"This isn't a dream right?" He raises his right eyebrow.

"Nope." I smile down at his and rest my hands on his chest.

"You're so beautiful." He reaches his hand up and cups my cheek. I close my eyes and smile.

"You're being awfully sweet this morning." I laugh lightly.

"I'm just really happy to be with you. I've missed you so much." He shuffles his body upwards until his back is resting against the head board.

"I've missed you too. I'm glad you're finally here. Although, I can't wait to be back home."

"Me too." He leans in and kisses my cheek.

"Do you have work today?" He asks me while playing with the end of my hair.

"Nope. I'm all yours." I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Perfect." He rests his hand on my hips and pulls our chests closer together before kissing me.

"We should get ready." I pull away and climb off his lap.

"Or we could spend the day in bed?" He smirks. I turn my head to look at him over my shoulder and give him a look that says 'nice try'.

"Fine." He groans before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

///////////////

"I used to never like going to the beach." I openly admit while Harry and I walk hand-in-hand along where the sand meets the water.

"Really. Why? It's beautiful." He looks out onto the sea.

"The ocean has always been absolutely terrifying to me but beautiful at the same time. I think as a kid it was mainly the sand I had an issue with. I hated the texture of it. Now I think of the sea as its own world. I've always been curious about what goes on underneath because there is always so much we can't see. Sometimes it's frustrating to think about because there is no way for a human being to dive far enough to the deepest depths of it. We won't ever know what exactly lies down there but maybe it's a good thing. Maybe it means we're not suppose to know everything."

I don't know where all of that came from. Harry and I have stopped walking and are now just standing side by side looking out into the vas blue sea.

"You know," He pauses and glances at me before looking forward again. "That's exactly how I used to feel about you. About us." He confesses.

"What do you mean?" I look at him curiously.

"I used to be terrified of my feelings for you, but I also loved it. As kids, I knew you were my favorite person in the whole world. Now, you've become my whole world. As we got older, I never knew what you were thinking or even feeling. I wanted so badly to dive into the deepest parts of you mind just to know one single thought. No matter how hard I tried to get you to open up to me, you didn't talk much. It was frustrating at first but then I realized maybe it's best to give you time to trust me. I wouldn't ever want to push you to do anything you didn't want to do. I knew that eventually I would know everything about you but only if you wanted me to. I would be happy with just a little piece of you." He steps in front of me and wraps his arms around my waist.