29*

No money could buy the happiness she feels when she looks at him. She is home.

E

"Hey, change of plans." I hear once I answer my phone.

"What do you mean?" I question him.

"I don't think Alice and I are going to make it. She isn't feeling the best and being on a boat probably won't help." He answers me.

"Okay, I hope she feels better. Call me later?" I tell him.

"Everything okay?" I look over from the passenger side at Harry.

"Yeah, Alice is pretty sick so they can't make it." I inform him.

"That's fine. Hope she feels better soon." He says.

"Honestly, sometimes I forget that she is actually pregnant. It's weird knowing Frankie is going to be a dad and I'm going to be an aunt." I comment.

Harry doesn't say anything, continuing to stare out onto the road ahead of us, biting his lip. He looks like he is deep in his thoughts right now.

"You okay, love?" I ask him, placing my hand on his shoulder. He looks over at me then back to the road.

"Yeah, just thinking. Sorry." He clears his throat.

"About what?" I ask him quietly, not wanting to push anything. He shrugs his shoulders and sighs.

"In general, the future." He huffs.

"You can tell me anything." I remind him.

"I know." He places his hand on my thigh and squeezes lightly. "I love you." I place my hand over his.

"I love you."

////////////////

We arrive at the airport 30 minutes later. His mom said it would be good to be at least two hours early. Harry grabs our two suitcases and checks them in. I call Gemma to see where they are. We get through security in almost ten minutes. It usually takes way longer. We see his family sitting by our gate and walk over to them.

"Two hours early. Thanks mum." Harry greets her with a hug.

"Sorry dear, I though the lines would be longer." She pats his back.

"I think everyone has already done their travels for the holiday." Gemma says while scrolling through her phone. We all laugh. Harry sits down by his sister and I take the seat beside him. Everyone has their own form of entertainment. I look around the airport, seeing how empty it really is. I mean it's not completely empty but a lot less people than expected.

"I'm going to get a coffee, want anything?" Harry asks me.

"The usual please." I smile softly at him. He nods his head, kissing my cheek before walking off.

"Where's Frankie and Alice." Anne asks me.

"Alice is pretty sick so they can't make it." I tell her.

"Oh dear, pregnancy is magical but certainly not a good time." She replies. We both laugh lightly. Harry comes back and hands me my cup of fresh, cold iced coffee. I thank him and he sits down and rest his head on my shoulder. I know he didn't get much sleep last night because he kept tossing and turning throughout the night. Not really sure what is bugging him, and he certainly won't tell me unless it's something very important. I'm defiantly not going to push him to tell me. I'm here for whenever he is ready. I lay my head on him and rest my eyes for the next two hours.