30

let me love you with all my heart and all my dreams

H

"You ready for this love?" I turn around to Ellie standing with her arms crossed against her chest.

We came out to the piggy beach today. I know that she doesn't enjoy the beach let alone huge pigs but it's time to get over her fears.

"Harry, it's really hot out. Maybe we should head back and come later." She tries to convince me.

"Nice try angel but you're coming in. Even if I have to drag you in here myself." I send her a wink and put my feet in the water and gradually walk further until it's up to my knees.

A pig swims up next to me. I rest my hand on it's back and rub slowly. It lets out a few noises and I look back to find Ellie sitting down on her beach towel. I shake my head with a small smile. I leave the pig swimming and walk out of the water and make my way to Ellie.

"You can't just sit there all day love." I rest my hands on my hips and look down at her.

"I think you underestimate me." She gives me a confident look.

"Come on, angel." I put my hand out for her to take. She shakes her head and rests her arms on her knees.

"Just once and we can head back." I squat down and put my hand on hers. She looks up at me and sighs.

"One time and I'm not going all the way in." She states. I nod my head in agreeance and she places her hand in mine.

"Wait." She pauses. I look over my shoulder to see a smile on her face.

"What is it?" I ask, standing in front of her.

"I'm happy. For once I can actually admit that without having a second thought going through my mind telling me that I'm not." She admits with the cutest smile on her face.

"You deserve nothing less my love." I step forward and wrap my arms around her in a tight hug.

My heart breaks from her declaration because of everything she's been through is something I could never imagine or would be able to go through. Every day she shows me how incredibly strong she is. I wish I could go back in time and stop the events that made her feel so hurt and sad.

From this point on, I want nothing more than to see her smile the way she just did. To hear those words come from her fill my heart with so much love and happiness. Seeing her like this makes me see that Ellie I grew up with.

I've really missed her.

"My parents would love this place." She whispers against my chest.

"I'm sure they are here with us right now." I hold the back of her head with my hand and kiss the top of it.

I feel her start to shake in my arms and I pull her closer. Desperately wanting to take the pain away.

Nothing is more heartbreaking than having to watch someone you love go through so much pain and not be able to stop it.

"We're gonna be okay." I whisper. She leans back from me and stares up at me.

"I love you." She mumbles with a small smile resting upon her beautiful face.

"I love you my sweet angel." I bring one hand to her face while the other rests on her waist. I lean down and she meets me halfway, kissing each other with so much passion.

"You know you aren't off the hook right?" I say against her lips.

"Harry, please." She begs, pressing another kiss to my lips.