34*

You're my waking thought, my sweet dream and everything in between.

E

"Do you wanna get some lunch?" I stop typing on my keyboard and look up to find Oliver and Clara standing in front of my desk.

"Yes please. I'm starving." I save the photo edits I am working on and close out of it. I grab my purse and jacket, walking off to the elevator.

We end up at a sandwich shop just down the block from our work. We take our seats and look over the menu.

"How's the wedding planning going?" Oliver asks me.

"It's not yet." I tell him while looking over the various delicious sandwich options.

"Why not?" Clara questions. I look up at the both of them and sigh, setting the menu down on the table.

"I don't even know where to begin. Harry's been pretty busy recently with his work and I've been swamped with photoshoots and meetings. We both have a lot on our plates right now." I explain, folding my arms on the table.

Our waiter comes by and takes our orders.

"We could always help with anything you need." Oliver offers.

"That'd be great. You guys are the only friends I have." I admit taking a sip from my water.

"We defiantly need to get you to come out with us more." Clara states.

"It's not really my scene but I guess a few times wouldn't hurt." I say leaning back against my chair.

"How about tonight then? Some of us from work are meeting at a bar downtown." Oliver tells me.

"Sure. Just send me the details." Our food arrives and we finish lunch before having to head back to work.

///////////////////

"I thought you'd be in your pajamas already." I turn my head to find Harry leaning against the bathroom doorframe.

"Oliver and Clara invited me out to a bar tonight." I tell him finishing up my makeup.

"Really, you are actually going out tonight?" He looks at me with an amused expression.

"Is it that surprising?" I throw my hair up into a half ponytail, pulling two strands out to frame over my face.

"It's just very unusual for you to go out and have fun." I feel him walk closer. I turn around and he leans his hands on either side of me against the counter and hunches over slightly, so our faces are close.

"I have fun." I pout my lips resting my hands on his waist.

"I know you do. But all I ever see you do is work or stay home. You deserve a night out." Harry kisses my cheek.

"Will you come with me? I'd feel more comfortable with you there." I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer.

"Sure. I have to make sure no one hits on my fiancée." He smirks at me, pecking my lips.

"We should get going." I mumble against his lips.

"Or we could stay in tonight. Have our own fun." Harry kisses down my neck. I close my eyes and roll my head back to give him more room.

"If we leave now, you might still have a chance later." I tell him, pushing him back lightly.

"Ugh, fine." He groans and I giggle walking to our bedroom to get changed.

I'm not really sure what to wear. It's only a bar and not a club so probably something casual. I pick out a dress and a pair of heeled boots along with a coat.