35

I knew I did from the first moment we met. It was...not love at first sight exactly, but - familiarity. Like: oh, hello, it's you. It's going to be you.

E

Over the past couple weeks, I've constantly been on the phone with Harry's mom and exchanging different pictures of ideas for the wedding.

It's crazy to think, eight months ago at my brother's wedding is when Harry and I reconnected after five years and now it's our time to get married.

We haven't set a date or really thought of when or how long we want to wait. I thought planning a wedding wasn't that hard to do. Especially when it came to me because I don't have a big family or a lot of friends. I'm more concerned about Harry's family because some of them still live in England.

Alice has been the biggest help since she had just planned her wedding. She gave some really great recommendations for wedding planners and other essential wedding things. It's a lot to handle along with both Harry and I being so busy with work.

"Can you take a break from this." I look up from my laptop with multiple tabs open about different wedding venues, flowers, cakes, etc. Harry closes my laptop and takes it off my lap. He lays down on the couch and rests his head in my lap. I smile softly at him and run my hands through his hair. He sighs contently and closes his eyes.

"How long do you want to wait to get married?" I quietly ask him watching his eyes underneath his lids move slowly.

"Haven't really thought about it. Have you?" He moves his body to lay on his side and wraps his arms around my stomach, pressing his face against it.

"Not really. I'm just not sure what to do with all this planning. Your mom is driving me crazy with all this information she keeps sending me." I laugh lightly, pushing his hair away from his face.

"She's excited. I think she's been waiting for this day ever since we were kids." He mumbles against my stomach.

"I think everyone has." I stop my hand movements and his eyes snap open.

"Don't stop." He whines squishing his face further against me. I giggle and put my hands back into his hair.

"You're very cuddly today." I tease him.

"I feel like we haven't seen each other in so long." He exaggerates, tightening his arms around me.

"You've been at the studio almost every day for the past two weeks and I've been doing photoshoots and meetings."

"I think we need a vacation." He mentions.

"We just had a vacation. And that didn't go very well." I joke. He looks up at me with a scowl. I giggle softly, leaning down to press a kiss to his cheek.

"Fine. Then on Friday, we're going somewhere for the weekend. Just you and me." He tells me.

"Sounds lovely."

Harry sits up and leans against the back of the couch next to me, wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me closer to him. I lose my balance and fall on top of him.

"We could have an early start right now." He wiggles his eyebrows playfully.

"What are you waiting for?" I try to smirk without laughing.

"You asked for it." He says with a serious look on his face before flips us over. I shriek in laughter as he tickles me, and leaves kisses everywhere he touches.

///////////////

"Have good night." I hear Clara say to me as I walk past her desk after finishing my work for the day.