25*

Can I keep you?

E

This is Harry and I's first Christmas together as a couple. We've had plenty of Christmases together in the past but this one, this one is special. We are hosting a Christmas Eve party here and then on Christmas day, we'll spend it with our families.

"How's the planning going?" I look up from my laptop to see Harry leaning against the counter stirring his cup of tea.

"Stressful." I mumble shutting my computer and lean my elbow on the counter and rest my hand on my forehead.

"You know I would help if you'd let me." Harry sets a cup of tea in front of me. I smile a thank you at him. I pick up the steaming cup and blow on it for a few seconds before taking a sip while closing my eyes.

"I know, but I'm such a control freak about planning events and it would just stress me out even more if I didn't do everything myself."

"Just letting you know I'm here and you're not alone in this." He leans over the counter and pecks my lips.

"If I need anything, I'll ask for you're help or opinion." I smile softly at him and peck his lips back.

"Great! Now, it's time to go do some gift shopping." Harry claps his hands together and runs out of the kitchen. I laugh and follow him to get ready.

//////////////////

"Harry, no!" I laugh loudly. He's trying to pull me into Victoria's Secret.

"Oh, come on. A gift for you." He grabs my hand and walks into the store. I stand there looking around not really sure where to start. I've never bought lingerie before. Never felt like I needed to.

"And for me too." Harry leans over and whisper in my ear. I turn my head and press my face against his chest hiding my blushing cheeks. I feel his chest rumble with laughter. He loves embarrassing me.

"Hello. What can I help with today?" A lady walks up to us and asks.

"My girlfriend needs a few new pieces and doesn't know where to start." Harry speaks for me.

"I know just the right ones. Alright, girlfriend follow me. Boyfriend, you can go wait by the dressing rooms." The lady leads the way for me. I look back at Harry and he gives me a cheeky wink. I roll my eyes and continue my way through the store. The woman hands me a few lingerie sets and points me to the dressing rooms. I walk to them and see Harry laying on the couch in the middle on his phone. He looks up from the screen when I walk in. I shyly hold the pieces of clothing in my hands and walk into the dressing room right in front of where he is sitting. I close the door and hang the few choices I picked on the hook by the mirror.

"Don't be nervous angel. Just try them on. You don't have to get anything if you don't want to." Harry encourages me. God, why does he know me so well? I stand looking at myself in the mirror. Defiantly didn't go for my best look today. Honestly don't see what Harry does in me. I'm like the most average person on the planet. But then again, what even is average? I don't hate my body or the way I look. It's just I know there are better looking women out there in the world. And I defiantly know Harry is way too good looking to be with me. He's an actual God whereas I am just a mere peasant that is lucky enough to grace his presence.

I sigh at myself in the mirror and shake my head. Let's just get this over with. I take off my clothes, keeping my underwear and grab a black lace set. I slip it on and look at myself. I'm defiantly not slim or skinny. The only good thing I have going for me are my boobs. I have the hourglass body shape but hide it. I've never ever been the person to show off my body. Always felt uncomfortable wearing tight clothes or showing too much skin. Harry is the only person that's ever seen me in that way.