Chapter 5

Roses Pov

My legs hurt, i felt like id been walking for years but this was my life now there was no cars, and i was ok with that as long as i was with jack. After leaving the ship we walked through the town gawping at all the shops we had a little bit of money and the heart of the ocean to help us but not that much, so we just carried on walking and staring from behind the glass of the shop.But when we got to a jewelry shop we HAD to go in, not just because of the things it sold but because of the design and presentation of the shop. It was a fairly big shop with a basement, a large room (where most of the jewels were based) and an upstairs with 4 bedrooms. But the most impressive was the outside. The roof was a beautiful mix of brown, orange and red and a creamy off white color for the walls. It had a glossy black door with a shiny gold handle. But the most beautiful touch was the roses that traveled up the shop and onto the roof. As red as blood they were a stunning feature of the shop. Jack told me it had been like that for as long as he can remember and in autumn all the rose petals fall off and land outside the shop door he said they all used to call it the 'pathway of heaven' And he's sure they still do.

Jack sprinted into the shop seeing his old friend. Jack was jumping for joy i was happy to see him so excited.

Jacks Pov

There he was. George my best freind since how long I can remember, I was so nervous to come back but seeing him made every second worth it.
"I missed you and this town like mad" I said to him

"Hold on a minute who's this lady" he said pointing at rose

"George I would like you to meet rose de Witt bukater the love of my life. We're soon to be parents!" I said in a proud voice while rose held my arm.

"Wow aren't you beautiful" he said bending down and kissing her hand with a Chuckle

"Oy, be careful" I playfully joked while punching him in the shoulder

"And this is my wife Mary and my beautiful 2 children Ellie and Louise come on girls come and say hey to uncle jack and aunts rose!" He pushed the girls forwards and they both curtseyed

Me and rose both laughed. Then rose bent down and said "hello girls I have a baby in my tummy do you like to play with baby dolls" they both shrieked with excitement pulling Mary and rose by the hand into the basement which was cluttered with all the old and broken jewellery. 

"So jack what brings you home, back to Chippewa falls" George said pulling up a seat for both of us leaning in ready to hear my story

"The titanic" I said