Chapter 11

****contains mature romantic language 12+

Roses Pov
"Come Josephine in my flying machine going up she goes, up she goes" me and jack hand in hand walked to our soon to be house long after Mary and George had left. Tipsy we both walked through the streets and spoke about how lucky we both were to have each other, my wish for something I couldn't have had came true, now I had jack and our baby. I knew I was safe with him,  I remember how insecure and scared I felt with cal but whenever I was with jack I felt his warm touch, the touch of love the only thing I wanted to feel.

As we walked in the shop we went to go upstairs the house was silent except one thing we could hear the head board of the bed smashing against the wall me and jack both looked at each other giggling we knew there was easily going to be a new edition mary and George's family. My hearing sharpened as I heard a small cry it was Ellie, sneaking up the stairs I walked into the girls room. Not wanting to disturb Mary and Georges fun I stroked her head and slowly and played with her hair while perched on the end of her bed. About 15 minutes had passed I sneakily crept downstairs to jack, their he was, in a grand arm chair he had his pencils and paper out, the room was filled with candles the orange flames made his skin glow. he was sketching so graciously he didn't notice me come behind him.

Jacks PoV 

I felt roses smooth elegant hands glide around my neck and down my body. Once she reached between my legs at the top of my thighs she stopped and said 

"jack I want you to draw me like one of your French girls" 

Keeping her hands were they were she kissed me and ran off. As I sharpened my pencil I was shocked, this was the first time the titanic has brought back good memories, warm memories filled with love and care for each other. Rose Walked through the kitchen into where I was sitting, wearing a baby blue apron I bought her at the market a few days earlier. she slowly walked in with a matching blue flower in her hair. Slowly she took off the apron her and draped it over the back of the chair then lying down sideways to face me she pulled out a book and elegantly started to read it. Drawing all her curves and edges perfectly, completion in her face and breasts looked incredible on the smooth paper. Her skin was soft and smooth like butter.

 She was perfect and everything more. Once I had finished I brung it over to her, she looked at it and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I put the drawing in a hard leather case and brung it into her with a glass of crimson red wine I settled it on the floor next to us. She slowly turned to me and looked me deep into my eyes, unbuttoning my shirt we both knew that we couldn't do it, if it meant putting our baby in danger than it wasn't going to be done, but still she unbuttoned my top taking time she opend my shirt and fell asleep on my rubbing my stomach.