Chapter 13

Mary and George's day

Mary's Pov

All four of us quietly bustled out the house on that bright morning trying not to wake rose and jack from their romantic cuddle, the two girls hopping and skipping out the shop and onto the cobbled streets. Me and George then grasped one of their hands Each and  slowly crossed the street to get to a horse and carriage it would have been so much easier to get a cab but the girls insisted on having the beautiful big horses take us to our new house, we chartered laughed and ate while the horses trotted along the sides of the streets. Finally helping us 3 girls out the Carriage George ran off with the girls leaving me slowly walking up the grassy hill to the newly awaited house, it was a beautiful house, I examined it with great care and awe, aswell as the house their was a little shop attached, just the perfect size, out the way of the city, it was perfect everything we had ever wished for.

All day me the girls and George were on hand and foot cleaning the place up and sorting out the jewellery for the shop. By the end of the day the whole house was clean and furnished, aswell as the shop. We decided we was going to sleep here tonight. I phoned rose and jack to see if it was ok that we spent the night and they said they were both fine with it

George's Pov
I was stunned by the house but before the sun set me and Mary knew that it was certain that she was carrying a child so we phoned jack he said that him and rose would come and put the girls to bed while we went to the doctors, so once jack and rose had arrived we boarded the longly awaited carriage and rode off to the doctors.

{Mary and George went to the doctors}

Mary's Pov

Me and George skipped playfully out of the doctors, spinning and whirling around I exclaimed, I'm pregnant George, pregnant with another child. Me and George once again rose the carriage back to the house and thanked jack and rose with great care, when we told them the good news they were both estatic.