Chapter 17

Jacks Pov
Running in with rose In my arms I screamed, doctor, doctor as loud as I could her eyes were closed and her skin a green colour, she was sweating yet she was shivering, tears sobbing down my face as I walked into the reception everybody looked at me, falling onto the floor with rose in my arms she was still. I couldn't tell if she was dead or alive, "NO ROSE NO" I screamed throughout the hospital with her in my arms, by this time the doctor had lifted her onto a bed, dragging her away from me while I cried I tried to follow them but the crowds of doctors had already started working on keeping rose alive. The hospital was pretty empty for a Sunday night, but I put my head on the chair looking up at the ceiling and layed on the floor just crying thinking, if I only acted faster or this is all my fault, I had almost fell asleep by the time Ruth and cal came in they saw me and Ruth looked back like she wanted to be sick and cal looked me up and down, but I didn't care, i lifted my knees and rested my head on them. Still sobbing I could barley see. Soon after Ruth and cal molly ran in, crippling at my side she explained that she was so sorry and how it's her fault. I hugged her tightly and she wispered in my ear "now go get your baby".

Lunging up off the floor I looked back at the 3 people and ran, I ran to find rose,
"Sir,sir come back here now" the receptionist called after me and someone came to follow me but I didnt care my tears drying at the speed I was running at I carried on and never stopped until I heard my name, "JACK, JACK HELP ME JACK"
It was rose. I ran into her room and there she was on the bed with dosens of doctors surrounding her and cutting her stomach open. I ran to her side kneeling by her I rested my head on hers and clasped her hands, she tried to talk but could barley speak through her tears I comforted her and told her that everything would be ok.

"No,no please no."
Rose shouted. I grabbed her crying face, what rose what, she shouted my name and pulled me into her. As we heard the door open I now knew why rose had freaked out. Coming right up to cals face I threatened him through gritted teeth, he stepped back and realised that me and rose were in love, he slowly strides back to reception and said "I'll be back Dawson and then I'll be leaving with another" ignoring him I ran back over to rose.

"Aghhhhhhhh" rose screamed in agony and clutched my hand in pain, tears dripping down her face, we both heard a giant cry, it's a ..... girl!!!! Me and rose kissed each other, as the doctor fiddled around with rose we put the baby between us and cradled her, she sneezed and giggled, me and rose looked at each other with love until I was shoved out of the room with the baby girl. There was an emergency and rose was being wheeled out somewhere I didn't know, still shook with fear I sat down with our baby girl singing her songs.