chapter 34

•edited•

••••••••••••••••••••••

•Cameron's POV•

Is it wrong that I love Bailee more than Livia?

I can't though. I don't want to leave Liv just like that.
She's an amazing girl and all, but Bailee has always been my other half.

•Bailee's POV•

I heard Nash and Lily talking, but I decided not to listen anymore and go downstairs. When I reached the bottom I went to the family room and plopped on the couch. Livia was sitting across from me.

"Hey." She said.

"Um hi". I said making it more awkward. She just looked at me but couldn't say anything.

"Okay I know it's awkward with me being Cam's ex and being here, but it's whatever. We broke up and that's that. So you don't need to worry about me "stealing your boyfriend." I said getting up and walking outside.

I can't believe I said that to her. That probably made no sense to her. But some of it was true. She doesn't need to worry about me cause I'm pretty sure Cam doesn't even like me anymore.

"Hey you ready?" I heard Nash say.

I turned around and saw Nash and Lily holding hands and waiting for me to answer.

"Yep." I said.

"Cool. Come on guys let's go!!" Nash said while everyone piled out. We drove with 3 cars.

1st car: Elizabeth, Chad, Hayes, and Sky.

2nd car: Nash, Lily, Hailee, Will and I.

3rd car: Cameron and Livia.

We got to the park and made our way towards the center of the park. It was beautiful. All the railings had decorations on them and the Christmas tree was smack dab in the middle. The lights were all lit and it was perfect because it was dark outside.

"Alright I think we'll begin now! Hey everyone! Good evening! Welcome to the Christmas tree lighting! So ya'll ready?!!" The announcer said. Everyone screamed.

The tree lit up and fireworks were going off. I looked over at everyone.

Chad and Liz were hugging, Sky was on Hayes shoulders fascinated by the fireworks, Nash and Lily were being all cute, Hailee and Will were definitely going to kiss and Livia and Cam were leaning in to kiss.

Jealousy burned in my stomach. I just put on a small smile and watched the fireworks.

*later that night*

I was just in my room on my bed scrolling through Instagram. I took a selfie and put my caption.

Instagram:
{picture}
@baileerae: it's a love hate thing.

I posted it and put my phone in to charge. I rested my head and let sleep take over.

What a great Christmas.