chapter 42

•edited•

••••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

I paid the driver and ran back into Nash's house.

"Hey Bailee- oh um are you okay?" Hayes asked as I walked in.

"Y-yeah just don't let anyone know I came back here, or whatever I need to be alone." I said wiping my tears.

"Yeah sure. Are you sure you're okay though?" He asks.

"Yeah just stressed." I said and walked in my room. I plopped on my bed crying even more just thinking about it.

Why would he do this again? I just went to the bathroom. How did that happen so fast? I can't believe he would do it though.

I heard a door slam and I got up to lock the door.

"Where is she Hayes?!" I heard Cam ask worriedly.

I heard mumbling and then my door knob wiggled.

"Bailee?" I heard Cam's voice crack as if he was crying.

Why was he crying? He did this on his own.

"G-go away C-cam." I cried.

"Bailee please let me explain." He said.

"What is there to explain? I saw you with her. Don't try to change what happened." I said covering my face.

"That's not the whole story though. Please Bailee. Please. Let me in." He said.

I sighed and slowly opened the door. I cracked it open and walked back over to the bed. I sat down and crossed my legs. He stood there awkwardly and then took a seat on the single person couch.

"Well?" I asked.

"Okay so she's my ex." I scoffed. He sighed but continued.

"She used to live here then she moved. She found me in the game section and we talked. I tried telling her that I moved on but she unexpectedly hugged me. She let go and tried to kiss me, but I turned so she kissed my cheek. I prevented anything from going too far. Then you saw and yeah....." He trailed off.

This only made me feel guilty. I buried my face in my knees and cried even harder. He came over and took me in his arms.

"Hey shhh, shhh its okay." He shushed. I continued to cry. I shook my head in frustration.

"No it's not!" I practically yelled.

"Hey, look at me." He said grabbing my cheeks wiping tears with his thumbs.

"You're okay. It's okay. Everything's okay. I'm still here-" He said.

"I just feel like a jerk for doing all that to you when you didn't even do anything bad! It's all my fault. You probably hate me now. I'm sorry Cam I'm so so sorry." He rolled his eyes and laughed a bit.

"Why are you rolling your eyes I'm trying to apologi-" I said. He cut me off by kissing me. His plump lips softly landed on mine kissing me slowly and passionately. I couldn't help but kiss back. He smiled into the kiss and I immediately smiled right back. We rested our foreheads together while my eyes were still closed. I hugged him tightly and laughed.

"I love you." I muffled in his chest. His chin was rested in my head.

"I love you too Bailee." He said kissing my head.

"So where's Nash and Lily?" I asked going in the bathroom to wash the smeared makeup off of my face.

"They should be here soon. They dropped me off and went to pick up Liz and Sky. Sky went to a birthday party." Cam said.

"Oh okay. What shall we do?" I asked putting my arms around his neck. He placed his arms around my waist.

"Movie night?" He asked smirking.

"Okay let's go." I said walking back into the bedroom.

I changed into sweats and a loose crop top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and plopped on the bed. Cam put in X-Men: First Class.

"Woah didn't expect you to choose that." I said patting the spot next to me. He sat next to me kissing my cheek.

"You missed." I said smiling up at him. He laughed and I rolled my eyes. I pulled him down to me and kissed him. I started soft, but slowly got rougher.

The movie went on, laughing, making out here and there, somewhat scary parts and more kissing.

What can I say, I couldn't get enough.