chapter 35

•edited•

please go read my other CD fanfic, "My Everything"!! there's already a sequel so go check out book one!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Mmm." I said groaning and rolling over.

"Bailee get up." I heard Lily say.

"Whyyy?" I said groaning again.

"Because." She said still viscously shaking me.

"Okay! Jesus." I said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Hey, let's go to the mall today?" She said sitting on the counter while I washed my face.

"Sure. Let me get ready." I said.

"Okay I'll get ready too." She said.

*30 minutes later*

I walked out of the guest room and walked to Nash's room where Lily was.

I was wearing a grey t-shirt dress, a plaid flannel tied around my waist, maroon thigh-high socks, and my black boots with my hair in a bun. (Picture above)

Then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said.

"Hey you ready to go?" I asked Lily.

She was wearing a grey knitted sweater paired with a navy blue infinity scarf, black leggings and navy blue vans.

"Yup." She said.

We walked to her car and drove to the nearby mall about 20 minutes away. As we parked I thought I saw Livia, but I shook it off.

We walked in the mall and visited our favorite stores. We visited H&M, Forever 21, Zara, Mango, etc. As we walked in the last store, which was Hollister, I saw Livia kissing some guy.

What the hell.

I couldn't help but walk up to her.

"What the hell Livia?" I said.

"Oh, hi Bailee." She said looking down.

"What? Are you cheating on Cameron?" I asked as anger built in me.

"Cameron didn't tell you huh?" She asked.

"What? Tell me what?" I said suddenly confused.

"Well he broke up with me 'cause he said it wasn't fair for him to date me when he loves somebody else." She said.

Somebody else?

"Who's somebody else?" I said.

"You're really clueless. But whatever I gotta go." She said and walked away.

Who's this somebody else?

Holy shit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the extremely short chapter -_- I hope you've been enjoying my story!!

AND THANK YOU FOR 1k READS!!!!