chapter 12

•edited•

•Cameron's POV•

I was worried about the picture and if Bailee saw it or not. I decided to go out and look for Bailee. I got up and went to my car. I drove to her house and nobody was home so I decided to go to Lily's house, I mean she did say that she was gonna hang out with her. I got to Lily's and Mrs. O'Brien answered.

"Oh hey Cameron! How are you? Come on in!" She said stepping in more to let me in.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem. So what brings you here?" She asked. I was about to answer when Lily came down the stairs. Her mom turned around and saw Lily.

"Oh hey hun why don't you guys talk I have to run to the store real quick anyways." She said.

"Okay bye mom." Lily said.

•Bailee's POV•

*from when she was at the stairs*

I ran back upstairs and told Lily who was here.

"Cam is here! You have to help me!" I said.

"Ugh wait right here. I wonder what he wants?" She said.

"Okay, just make sure he doesn't know I'm here." I said really not wanting to talk to him.

"I won't." She closed her door and went downstairs.

•Lily's POV•

*back to when her mom leaves*

"Hey Cam. Whatcha want?" I asked trying not to kill him.

"Oh um have you seen Bailee?" he asked. Jeez does he even know what Emily tweeted?

"Why?" I asked getting a little more angrier.

"Um well I just uh, needed to um talk to her." He said trembling. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"I know what you've done Cam." I said.

"Y-you d-do?" He said stuttering.

I just lost it.

"YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YOURE SUCH AN ASS FOR CHEATING! WHY? WHY WOULD YOU? SHE DID NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU! YOU'RE STILL THE SAME JERK. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. 'CAUSE SHE SURE ISN'T!" I said going off at him.

"I-...uh- I'm sorry-I."

I didn't even let him finish, "You shouldn't be telling me."

"I know." He said.

"Well, what happened? I thought you actually liked her. Was it just a game to you?" I asked about to cry. I hated seeing Bailee like this.

"It actually was at first, but I-" He was cut off by Bailee.

"It was just a game?" She said bawling at this point.

•Bailee's POV•

I can't believe he played me this whole time. I started to cry. I went down the last step and decided to confront him.

"It was just a game?" I asked bawling my eyes out. He got up from the couch and walked slowly over to me. I just stood there.

"NO! Bailee just please let me explain. Please." He said crying a bit too.

"No Cameron you cheated and it was all a game for you. Well congrats you won. You broke my heart. Have fun with Emily I hope you're happy with her. We're through Cameron." I said now crying even harder if that's even possible. I ran back up the stairs to Lily's room and cried on her bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••

😭😭😭😭😭