chapter 13

•edited•

•Bailee's POV•

I woke up the next morning trying to open my eyes. It was hard considering I cried my eyes out to sleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes finally getting them to open. I looked to my left and saw Lily still sleeping.

I got off the bed and walked towards her bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands and face. I got back in her room and she was still sleeping. I decided to check the time and day. Oh wait it's Sunday and 9:52 in the morning. ughhh I'm so tired.

I then checked my phone and had,

50 missed calls. Cam.

48 voicemails. Cam.

42 texts. Cam.

This is probably the last thing I needed right now.

I trudged downstairs and decided to text my mom. She didn't know I was here but was probably too tired to realize I wasn't home. She works like 24/7 with my dad. Oh well.

To: Mama💋- hey I know you're probably busy doing something but just to let you know I'm at Lily's so don't get worried. Love you. Text me when you can.

I made myself a bowl of cereal and heard footsteps coming downstairs. I heard a big yawn and immediately knew it was Lily.

"Damn why are you up so early? It's like 6 in the morning." She said yawning a few times.

"Um okay first. I couldn't sleep. Second. It's 10 in the morning. Third. You're so lazy." I said chuckling for the first time in forever.

"Mhm whatever." She said giggling a little and sitting next to me at the island. She went on her phone and she was texting Nash. I tried looking over her shoulder, but she turned away.

"Hey let me see." I said. She laughed and shook her head.

"Please- wait are you guys sending inappropriate pictures?!" I asked.

"OMG Bailee ew no, no just, nooooo." She said with a disgusted look on her face.

"Oh, then why can't I see?" I asked.

"Because of reasons I am not allowed to tell you." She said getting up and going back upstairs.

"Ughh." I groaned rolling my eyes.

I got up putting my bowl away. I took my phone and followed Lily upstairs. She was in the shower already. I tried looking for her phone, but she yelled.

"BAILEE IF YOU'RE TRYING TO LOOK FOR MY PHONE ITS NOT IN MY ROOM. I'M NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO LEAVE IT IN THERE!" She said. I laughed and just sat on her bed and looked at my phone again.

I went on Instagram, nothing interesting. Twitter was the same. Then Lily came out wrapped in a towel.

"You can take a shower now." She said.

"Um I don't know, I was just gonna stay at your house and probably die on your bed...." I said. And it was probably true I hate not having Cam with me. His warm hugs, cute smile, amazing kisse- stop he's not good for you.

"Uhh, Bailee are you there?" Lily said waving her hand in front of me.

"Oh um..." I said not knowing what to say.

"Yeah no Bailee you are taking a shower and we're going out. You need fresh air." She said pulling me up from the bed and pushing me in her bathroom.

"Bu-" I couldn't even finish.

"Nope, go." She said closing the door. Ugh whatever I might as well.

I took my shower and got out. Then I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I turned the blow-drier on and began to dry my hair. Once done with that I put it in a messy bun on top of my head.

I opened the door to Lily all dressed and laying on her bed on her phone, obviously waiting for me. She had a black crop top with Yin and Yang on it, and dark skinny jeans with grey vans on. Her hair was in a side braid with a few strands coming out.

I went to her closet and found my two drawers where I kept my clothes. I basically stay at her house like all the time so I had drawers of my own.

I picked out some sweats and a plain white v-neck and some of her Vans. I turned around showing her I was ready, but she stopped me.

"Um, yeah no. You're not wearing that." She said.

"What? Why not?" I asked confused.

"Just pick something nicer." She said.

"No." I said now crossing my arms.

"Fine. I'll choose then." She said.

"Oh my god, what's the big deal? I'm going out isn't that enough for you?" I asked whining.

"Nope. Here where this." She said handing me the outfit.

She picked my white bralette crop top, a high waisted skirt that had roses on it, and a jean jacket.

(Picture above)

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Mhm now CHANGE. So we can go." She said.

ugh what's her problem? where are we even going?

•Lily's POV•

I'm pretty sure she's wondering what we're doing. After she ran upstairs last night, Cam was about to leave. I stopped him so I could talk to him. By his time his eyes were puffy and really red. I kinda felt bad.

"I know it hurts, but it's what you get. You know that right? I'm not trying to be rude but you had to have known this would've happened sooner or later." I said.

"Yeah I know but she won't even let me explain." He said.

"Well I have a couple hours. Care to explain to me?" I asked. I wanted to know what he had to say. Maybe it's not as bad as we think it is.

"Okay. So yes it was a little game at first, but after spending those days with her, trying to get her to like me, I began to see an amazing side of her that I had never known she had. She was so fun and adorable to be around. I started to get real feelings for her and I was definitely falling hard. I couldn't get her out of my mind, but then again I didn't want her to leave my mind. She meant everything to me and she still does. It was a dick move and I know that. She just needs to know that. I love her and I'm in love with her." He explained full out crying by this time.

I knew he wasn't lying. This meant so much to him. Bailee needs to know. She has to. I have to get them alone somehow.

"Cam. I believe you. And I hope I'm not making the biggest mistake, but I want to help you. We have to get you guys alone somehow. So you can explain. She needs to know. I'll get Nash in on this too." I said smiling at the thought of it.

"Oh my god Lily thank you so so much. You won't regret it. I will get her back. She shouldn't have gone through this in the first place she deserves to be happy again." He said hugging me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm a good friend," I said laughing a little. "okay so here's the plan."

•••••••••••••••••••••••

😱😱