6 • Of soft hearts

Clang

Clang.

The loud clashing of the ball against the basketball ring resounds through the campus' empty gymnasium to which the figure sitting at the middle of the court lightly jumps up.

"They what?" Yoongi screamed in disbelief, looking down at Jimin who was sitted on the floor with his legs folded and a straw caught between his lips.

"I swear I may have the stupidest best friend in the whole universe."

Jimin scoffs, passing Yoongi another basketball from the basket that was placed on his side. The blond picks it up and shoots a 3 point score through the hoop with ease.

"What do you mean, I'm not stupid!" he defended, placing a hand on his hip and looking down at the pink-haired with an offended stare.

"You literally just told me you initiated the kiss."

Jimin gasps, throwing the ball accusingly towards his bestfriend. Yoongi lets out a soft 'oof' as it hits his stomach roughly.

"I said I kissed him on the cheek! HE kissed me on the lips."

"Why'd you let him do it then?"

"Are you seriously telling me that, Min Yoongi!?"

Yoongi shrugs, bending down to pick another ball himself because Jimin was sulking.

He had that pout on his face and his arms folded defensively. Yoongi knew that look all too well.

"So did you kiss Jungkook too?"

Jimin coughs, cheeks heating.

"Technically he did." he mumbled under his breath, it was loud enough for Yoongi to catch as he stops his ministrations with a soft gasp.

"Oh my God, Park Jimin you player!"

"I didn't do anything!"

Jimin defended, his tone raising again and cracking at the end. Although the smile on his lips was anything but intimidating, Yoongi knew better than to say anything else.

Yoongi picks up another ball and gives Jimin a look of attitude.

"Don't look at me like that!"

"Look at you like what?"

"Like that!"

Jimin laughs out, pushing himself up and snatching the ball away from Yoongi. He shoots it but fails, the ball rounding the sides of the ring lamely before bouncing off uselessly to the side.

Yoongi picks another one up and Jimin snatches it away from him again.

"Rude." Yoongi calls out, watching in amusement as his bestfriend fails to shoot another ball in the ring.

Jimin sticks his tounge out at him and picks up another ball, this time Yoongi snatches it away.

Jimin screams out a "hey" and starts running after Yoongi who was laughing quite loudly.