16 • Of destiny's ways

Jimin stirs in his slumber, his eyelids fluttering because of the sunlight peeking through his rooms window. Jimin grunts, whining softly at the intrusion. He still wanted more sleep, And although he did not want to wake up yet his consciousness was telling him otherwise.

As Jimin tries to shake off his sleep induced stupor, He vaguely catches soft humming from his left almost rythmic to the hand carding through his hair and fingers that tapped rhythmically on his bare stomach where his shirt had hiked up in his sleep.

Jimin sighs and carefully blinks his eyes open, He's hit with Nostalgia when his blurry vision clears and is greeted by Jungkook's soft gaze. The boy had his head propped on his elbow and his other hand was the one running through Jimin's hair.

 The boy had his head propped on his elbow and his other hand was the one running through Jimin's hair

"Sleepy?"

His voice filtered out, Jimin shakes his head softly his bed hair curling delightfully ontop of his forehead as he stretches around. His brain realizes the humming was coming from Taehyung who had his head nestled on Jimin's pillow sporting the same stare Jungkook had with his arms around Jimin.

"Hi."

He greets, Smiling when Jimin sticks his tounge out at him playfully.

"G'morning. How are you both feeling?"

"Better."

Jungkook answered, Running a hand through his own hair and pulling himself up.

"We ordered breakfast from McDonald's, Let's go eat?"

He offered, patting Jimin's leg softly. Jimin turns his back on him petulantly.

"Mm, no!"

Even with his back turned Jungkook could hear the mischiveousness from his tone that he couldn't help to chuckle, leaning forward to whisper on Jimin's ear.

"Get up, Baby. Or else I'll make you."

He's satisfied when he hears Taehyung's laugh and Jimin's small squeak.

>>>

"Okay we should really eat--Jimin! Stop!"

Taehyung giggled, placing his palm up to avoid Jimin's tounge. The other had been trying to lick him as a form of teasing ever since they got to the couch and honsetly it was quite amusing.

They both know they missed Jimin's bubbly side so much, so neither of them can deny the warmth they feel now. Jungkook shuffles to pop a fry in his mouth and Jimin tilts his face with his mouth open so Jungkook could feed him.