12 • Of dreaded farewells

Jimin has already mastered the art of Good-bye.

This one in particular was more painful than it already was and ever had been before.

When he left the restaurant and his life behind, he did not go straight to the dorms nor try to meet anyone else to seek for comfort. Instead he goes to the campus feild finding his place on the highest tops of the bleachers watching the sun go down.

Then he thinks.

He thinks of what to do first.

Because he can't go back to school knowing he'll see them. He can't hurt himself like that. So he considers leaving, He hadn't only gotten a scholarship at Campus Elite.

Sure, It was his first choice and he wanted so badly to get in because he wanted to follow Yoongi.

Yoongi.

Jimin doesn't think he can face him either. It seems horrible to hate him for something his cousin did but Jimin can't help but feel hurt. Yoongi had a close connection to his families company because he was being trained since the last year of freshman, Jimin was no stranger to the fact that his best friend had secretaries that tell him about updates with their latest movements.

Yoongi would have known about the marriage if he had close ties with his (ex)boyfriend's families. He would have know about everything and he chose to not tell Jimin.

As if on cue his phone dings indicating a new message.

Jimin stares at the messages for awhile until the tears blurred his vision enough for him to not see anything

He knew.

He knew and he didn't tell Jimin because he was scared to hurt him. He would have appreciated it but instead he felt played.

He turns his phone off before he could see the first message Jungkook sends him. Jimin sees the 'please' and the 'sorry' but his head hurts and he doesn't want to handle it right now. He refuses to acknowledge everything even just for awhile.

He lists down a few things he needed to do at the back of his mind.

First he needed a new school. He has a few choices, he has a scholarship somewhere in the south of Busan and another one in the states. He could go to Busan but he knows quite well Jungkook grew up there as well so he would have no trouble finding Jimin, but he knew if he kept running they'll get tired of chasing eventually.

Yoongi would try, He would ask everyone just to find out where Jimin had went.

So Jimin has to shut up if he wanted to leave.

Leaving wasn't that easy. He wanted to talk to Taehyung's mother first and ask for forgiveness and then possibly Jungkook's father but he needed a school first, he reminded himself.