15 • Of unpolished chapters

Night's in Ottowa were calm

Unlike in Seoul, the streets are not buzzing with people who looked too busy for their own good. Instead it was quiet, A few people left walking on the side walks who look kind enough to approach if needed. Jimin was positive that there were police cars around every block because he keeps seing blue and red lights, minus the sounds of sirens of course. His way to the dorms we're also shorter, and the pavement was rather beautiful on his way back.

The sidewalks we're filled with plants from every house block, and the roads we're framed with Maple trees that had lights hanging off of them.

The Campus' grounds we're incredibly beautiful, more so than Jimin has ever been called.

His earphones we're long forgotten in his backpack since Jimin was immersed in looking through the new surroundings he'll be growing familiar with after a month or so. The only sounds Jimin could hear were the chattering of people from various directions along with a few wind chimes ringing from convenience stores and coffee shops, Other than that he was greeted with loud silence.

 The only sounds Jimin could hear were the chattering of people from various directions along with a few wind chimes ringing from convenience stores and coffee shops, Other than that he was greeted with loud silence

He takes timid walks towards his dorm, Hopping through a few leaves for the sake of hearing them crunch underneath his shoes. He hears footsteps behinds him which freaks him the hell out so he hops faster. He's infront of his porch when he feels very warm arms wrapping around his waist and he screams, Fighting his way out of the strangers hold and turning around with a scowl and a fist raised up defensively.

Jimin almost faints in shock when he sees an equally wide-eyed Jungkook. He looked really tired, with bags under his eyes and red rimmed pupils but it held that tiny shine when he saw Jimin again.

"Jungkook--"suddenly his attention gets torn away from Jungkook because a hot palm was pressed against Jimin's open hands. 

In a flash, Taehyung is on his knees with his eyes still wet as he holds up a bouquet of flowers desperately infront of Jimin.

"Tae--No! Don't kneel. Stand up--" Jimin whispers softly, crouching down to pull Taehyung up.

The other man does not protest because his eyes we're droopy and he felt weak. Must be his adrenaline wearing off, Taehyung convinced himself.