Grace wade-demigod (no mist)

Hey! this isk just a (super) quick oneshot that I just found typed up in my google docs, so here! enjoy~stunningly27

disclaimer: I am not the troll that owns percy jackson, that is rick riordan, so i can't take credit for any of these characters but the OC.

No mist

Grace Wade POV

Heya peeps, I’m Grace. You could say that I’m a nerd, but I honestly don’t like to put myself in that category. My only Friend at VixCentral Highschool of the Challenged is Annabeth Chase. Why do I go to a school of the challenged? Well, I have ADHD, dyslexia too. Annabeth has been my faithful friend for about one year now, and when the gods dropped the big bomb about them being real a couple months ago, I was the only one she told about her being a demigod daughter of Athena. Anyway, today Annabeth told me that she would be revealing herself, and doing ‘something else’ which she would not tell me about.

“Pst- Annabeth,” I whispered to her during lunch, “when are you gonna do the thing?”

She simply nodded her head (which made no sense as an answer to my question) and got up and walked towards the stage.

“Hello, Mortals,” she boomed, not even using a microphone, “My name is Annabeth Chase, as you know, and I have been told that I must reveal my cover today.” everyone looked at her weirdly and a few people snickered, but I stared intently at my best friend, not wanting to miss a word.

“I am a daughter of Athena, and one of the seven,” at this, everyone gasped loudly, some even shouting ‘no way!’ or ‘liar!’, “I have been sent to this school to retrieve someone very special,” she looked me dead in the eye with her grey eyes that resembled my own. “A fellow demigod and daughter of Athena, by the name of Grace Elisabeth Wade.”

yes, I relise that this is like- 300 words, but hey! I litteraly just found it (i have no idea when I wrote it) so don't judge. if you want to give me harsh feed back on this, then thats fine. (i might make an extended version of this later on if anyone accualy likes it...) BYEZZZ~stunningly27