Chapter 17

Jimin POV

Groaning at the annoying sound of my alarm, I reach out and slam my hand down on it before simply shoving it off my nightstand altogether. Huffing, I pull myself into a sitting position and reluctantly drag myself out of bed. Looking around my room, I walk over to my dresser and pull the top drawer open. Rummaging through it, I soon find the small bag that has the bottle of pills that Hoseok gave me Saturday.

Running a hand through my hair in attempt to try and wake myself up more, a tiny smile appears on my lips as I look back down to the bag where more of the drugs are, knowing I've got all the stuff to wake me up. Grabbing the bottle out of the bag along with another small bottle. Knocking back around five pills from the first bottle of drugs, I purse my lips as I toss the bottle back into my drawer and walking off to the bathroom. Grabbing the one glass I keep in here, I fill it with water and knock back three pills of Adderall before capping the bottle again.

Running a hand through my hair, I head back into my room and over to my closet. Pulling out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a gray long sleeve, I bring the clothes back into the bathroom with me before hopping in the shower in hopes of the hot water easing my tensed and sore muscles.

By the time I'm drying off and getting dressed again, I can already begin to feel the drugs beginning to work, a small smile on my face as I go back into my room to grab my shoes and school bag. Stepping back over to my dresser, I pull out the small bag with my drugs in it, deciding to toss it into my school bag before heading off.

Thankfully, Appa doesn't bother trying to speak with me when I try to leave, and I manage to leave the house without a word. Shoving my earbuds in and blasting music, I make my way to school, contemplating whether to hit the weed in that bag as well. Biting my lip, I try to ignore the urge of smoking a joint on top of everything else I've taken. I remember the last time I did that, and I'd like not to go through that shit again unless it's actually gonna kill me.

When I arrive at school, I spot Jungkook waiting for me by the front doors. I feel myself grow excited at this, happy to see my sweet boyfriend. Of course, there is a small possibility that I'm in an okay mood would happen to be due to the drugs I'm currently on, but I try not to think about that little fact as I jog up to him. I know this is only going to last a little longer before one of the boys tells him about the bet and takes him away from me, taking the last bit of hope and happiness I now have left away.

"There's my baby. How're you feeling from this weekend?" I greet with a smirk, pecking his lips as I take his hand in mine and lace our fingers together. He blushes instantly at my question, ruffling his hair as he looks down to the floor shyly. I just chuckle at his cute reaction, loving how adorable he truly is.

"I'm fine, Jiminie." He mutters quietly, still not looking over at me. I just laugh once more, shaking my head at the boy.

"We could always do that again, sweetheart. I'd be happy to make you feel good any day." I whisper in his ear before kissing the spot right behind his ear. I catch him shudder at my action, cheeks warming to an even darker shade of red if possible.

"No, Jimin. We're at school and it's not like we need to make a habit of that." Jungkook mumbles, still flustered. I merely roll my eyes at him.

"I'd be okay with it, but whatever will make you happiest, baby. And don't act like you weren't shouting my name Saturday afternoon, sweetheart. You can't lie to me and tell me you didn't enjoy that, because I know you did." I murmur in his ear once more. He just gives me an adorable pout, causing me to grin and shrug in response.

"I'm just being honest here, Jungkookie. There's nothing to be shy about." I inform him nonchalantly as I shrug. He simply rolls his eyes at me, a smile returning to his face as we finally meet up with Hoseok and Namjoon. My good mood immediately disappears, recalling last week and recalling Saturday with Yoongi and Hoseok and recalling that Yoongi doesn't ever want to be anywhere near me ever again.

Sighing, I shake my head at myself. Letting go of Jungkook's hand, I kiss his cheek.

"I'll meet you in class, baby. I'm just gonna hit hit the bathroom real quick." I tell him quietly before walking off, having no intentions of actually going but instead of going to the bathroom so that I can take some more pills to help ease the pain that I'd momentarily forgotten.