11/26/17

Today is a Sunday and I have decided to start journaling painful events that happen. Maybe even other things.
Last night wasn't bad but during the day...it was like hell. She was in the worst mood and decided to blame it all on us. We all experienced some type of physical harm from her just because nothing was done her way.

I would like to say it was for a good reason but no. It was because she felt like it.
It has been about two months now and the living room looks like a mess, she hasn't done anything because she thinks she does everything around here. But in my opinion all she does is come home and sleep. She likes to go on a rant about how we don't do anything but actually, she doesn't even do her own laundry. We do. If we started cooking too the only thing she would be doing is going to work. Which is just absolutely bullshit. She wanted us here, she has to deal with it.

She makes me feel terrible every single day. I've never really experienced bullying in school but I am now, by someone I thought I loved in her house. Insulting me, hitting me. And let me tell you, this isn't discipline because she could just simply yell at us. But she then proceeds to either kick you, punch you, or even bash you with anything in her hand on your back as you're picking her mess.
As all this happens I feel like just running away or killing myself, but I know very well no one would believe me if I said I get abused for stupid things. Like I don't make her dinner, or nothing is done her way. I think she should be grateful for what we do for her.