12/1/17

Shayenne has realized that she always starts her entry's with "I" or "today" but not today. Shayenne will be writing in third person. Shayenne has always been a weird name for her  considering she's part of a Mexican and Chinese family. Ain't that crazy. But the only person who actually has a decent name is her sister Gaby. But going back to what happened today the 1st of December of 2017. She had a very chilled day. She enjoyed it but not really. She didn't get in trouble, so that's a plus. She also got to talk to her dad, they haven't been up to much except that her dad is trying to figure out why she doesn't want a phone, It's probably because she had said the same thing once and blamed "you know who", so he probably thinks it's happening again. But he also needs to understand that it doesn't happen that often where I'm... wait let me take that back, it's not true. 

In the end Shayenne and her sisters are doing good in Hansel & Gretel's witch house and they're still healthy and mentally stable to keep striving for better things in life. They are good enough to take on anything that comes in they're way they just have to do it their way even if it takes time.

Also, maybe some people will hope that Shayenne wins a scholarship and becomes somebody that doesn't have issues and lives day to day without worrying about another hand being laid on her for no reason at all.