02/19/18

Having your family find out you're not okay is absolute the worst thing ever. And that just gives me another reason to not talk to anyone about my problems. I really try so hard not to tell people about what's going on with me because it always comes back and takes me to hell for just a minute.                                                                                                                                                                          I find that talking to someone just makes it worst and I found that the hard way because its always thrown in my face.                                                                                                                                      Mocking me before the final showdown universe? Or is this your way of telling me something, you trying to be helpful. I'm starting to consider this a joke, I'm considering myself a joke because it is impossible for someone to live a life like this. It's physically impossible for someone to go through this. I didn't want anyone involved in my life because I'm scared, and I don't want anyone believing my side of the story because I know that it will always be used against me.    Everything is always used against me and I may sound selfish by saying that but if I go down I want to go down by myself and I don't want anyone to suffer for something I could've prevented because this situation I'm stuck in, I could've kept quiet. I could've put on a smile and not do anything to show my bad side but I guess faith is against me now.