01/12/19

You probably didn't expect this considering that I'm always fine, there's never anything wrong with Kelsey, we don't have to worry about her, but telling me that there's people who have gone through worse is not helping me. Everyone has always said the wrong things to me. I'm happier this way and I know that because I think about this all the time. Everyday to be exact, there's nothing anyone could've done because we have to pay attention to Kenie, we have to give her attention because we feel pity for her. Kenie needs so much attention because she may be suicidal but Kelsey's fine, she won't do anything and if she does it doesn't matter. Kelsey's tried killing herself before but that's not a sign that she's going to do it again.                                                    I'm unhappy with myself, and I've always been. So when you do find me keep in mind that I love everyone, I cared about everyone and I'm sorry but I tried my best. I've finally lost my battle against myself, but its not like anyone cared anyways. It's not like I haven't been thinking about this for a while now. I really did try my best to make everyone proud, but it didn't turn out like I thought it would. Nobody caused this, it was my fault like it always is.

Kelsey