03/23/18

I've never actually paid attention to myself when I'm having an anxiety attack, but its also because I didn't even know I had anxiety.                                                                                                                 I feel terrible right now, and so depressed. But then I get told that Gaby is suicidal and wants to cut herself... Please she hasn't gone through half of the things I have. Thing is I always want the best for people but some don't want that for me. I have no one to talk to, No one to tell I may be suicidal, but I think its because I put on such a beautiful smile, people don't care. To others I look fine while I'm having a mental breakdown and anxiety attacks, but I get to hold it all in. I get to keep all of this a secret. 

This time I actually looked into overdose, and this time I'm not scared. I'm not afraid because I know nobody will miss me, and how do I know that?                                                                                         If people cared about me they'd know I was suicidal but no, they got the wrong person. They are worried about the person that isn't hiding it at all which means she wants to be caught, and if she wants to get caught she just wants attention that's all. Me on the other hand don't want attention , that's why I don't get it... I just want everything to end. I forgot to mention, Kennedey may be the psycho one but she's the favorite one. Of course she can't do anything wrong because she helps around the house, she doesn't cause "trouble"... well, none that she knows of.