12/12/17

Testing is the worst. It's an unnecessary piece of work to test kids knowledge and in the end it makes them feel bad. And by them I mean me. But I'm also excited because I signed myself up for honors and AP classes, hopefully my class rank will go up . I can't believe I'm placed 115 out of 776. Even my friend who has a little bit below average grades is 76 or 75 out of 776. I hate it and it makes me want to drop out of school and jump off a bridge. Most people will say grades don't really matter but they determine your career from then on. If you get into a good college, if you get a good job, it all ties together in the end. That is why I'm always worrying about school because it's the only thing that leads to a better life. School is key. Most don't like school, but if you think about it, its not that bad. Also, people in my history class think I'm very smart which I'm flattered by but it doesn't make a difference.

I shouldn't be writing about this but I have a theory to something. This guy in my Spanish, chemistry class and history class is always trying to talk to me and really likes to point out how "smart" I am. He also has a book about how to get girls and I don't know if he is using it with me. I'm ind of nervous about being in a situation like this. He isn't that bad of a guy either so... I don't know what to do. Help!