1/28/18

The difference between physical abuse and discipline is that one of them is unnecessary and the other doesn't involve hitting. You would think being disciplined would be because you act out, you get bad grades or your caught doing something you shouldn't have been doing. But no, with her its the little things like not helping clean after you did that all week after school, or not leaving your room for the fear that you might get in trouble for something. Being in an enclosed area makes you remember those times when a hand was laid on you for the most ridiculous reasons. Let this day represent another day of "discipline" or as I would say stupidity.

Why would someone worry if it doesn't affect them, why would someone fake love to be trusted. And I say all of this because I will admit that I don't love anybody. I won't love somebody until I can fully trust them. I have been betrayed one to many times to actually love.
It's all fake because true colors don't show until the situation is final.
I have deeply thought about death today just because I can't take it anymore. I don't think I can last any longer with her failing every time to catch me.
She may not realize her actions but she sounds just like her mother in all these fairy tales we have heard. After all history repeats itself sometimes.... doesn't it?