01/13/19

I've come to the conclusion that me going back to my old self and trying to hurt myself is my relapse. But of course you guys didn't notice, you never did. I was pain for so long and nobody helped, everyone just made it worse, everyone encouraged it, but I mean its not like you cared. Nobody ever cared for me enough to save my life, so I guess I'm doing everyone a favor. I'm even doing myself a favor, I don't have to worry about anything anymore. Don't have to see my parents get divorced, don't have to hear all the things that make my situation seem like not that big of a deal, I won't have to think about my future, I won't have to worry about school anymore, or my sisters messing up. I won't have to hate myself anymore, I'll be able to rest in peace after everything everyone put me through.                                                                                                                           If all goes well...I'll be done and over with, I'll be perfectly happy in my own world with no pain, no suffering and nobody making me feel bad, because it seems to me that everyone likes to tell me that my life isn't that bad, that my sister being harassed is worse than anything in the world, so I've come to the conclusion that for everyone to focus on kenie I have to be out of the picture. I mean its not like I was stopping that in the beginning anyways but it just makes it easier. Now, I would like everyone to know that Kelsey is fine, nobody has to worry about her, everyone knows that Kelsey is fine. But if everything fails I could live with liver failure, and a very awkward family so...let's hope that all goes well and they learn that they are pieces of shit and the worst family ever and they let someone's child die. The best nanny's ever.