5/9/18

No matter how hard I try, what I change, what I leave behind I still feel sad. And I say that because that's how I felt today. It's a feeling of emptiness, and I probably have to give that to the fact that not everything is fixed still, I'm not always going to be happy because there is going to be things that I can't fix. But I just wish that I could feel comfortable and loved, which is not happening at this moment because first of all I'm living in a house that I'm not supposed to. I'm also not very noticeable, what I mean by that is that most of the time people ignore me, whether its family or friends.

I also feel that people don't notice what I'm going through because yes, my family found out about my situation, but did you notice that I was depressed as fuck...that I almost overdosed because you didn't answer my calls for help. They thought something was wrong with the wrong people. My sisters didn't have anything to be sad about, they weren't capable of hurting themselves like I was...and nobody realized it. And its not like I cried to people about it. I never make a fool out of myself, wait I actually do. And I'm going to say this again. I do things for others and expect nothing  in return, but at least be a decent fucking human being and not a lying ass, backstabbing woozy. I just feel so shut out all the time, helpless if you will. This notebook is all I got to write my feelings in. Nobody else will listen to me.