3/25/18

I really don't know how you're supposed to feel when you've been living with someone for so long and they've done so much for you but you have to leave them because it wasn't always love. I do really appreciate everything she's done for me, she's always done the right thing but sometimes the things she does aren't always right. She's caused me pain and misery and i don't think I could've taken it any longer, so what I'm doing is for my own sake which to be honest is something that should be really surprising...considering how I always want to satisfy other people and me moving away is not satisfying others.

If she could just know that I'm grateful for what's she's done and I really can't thank her enough but she needs just as much help as i do and if we kept living in the same household with our own problems I don't think either of us would've survived any longer. I do also want to address that I did try to overdose on Friday the 23rd because I felt that I wasn't strong enough to stay with her any longer and because I'm writing this means that I did not succeed. I did pass out after I took them and I also felt immense pain in my stomach after. I'm not planning on telling anyone because I'm already a big problem as it is. 

You:

Me: I'm sorry I'm such a coward and can only send                                                                                                  you a message but I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything you've done for me even though you may not think it. But I love you and always will, no matter how mad you've been mad at me I've always wanted to earn your trust back.                                                                              If you read this then I want you to know that I'm so grateful you've stuck with me for all these years but I want you to live your life and not have to worry about  my crazy, rebellious self. I don't want you to stress about anything  else because the whole time the only problem was me, so now that I'm gone I want you to be happy. I want you to be the best you can be. Fall  in love, get married and someday have children and if I'm not in your life by that time then I just know that I am proud of you and always will be. Again I am so sorry for what I've done, it seems the only thing I can do is mess things up but I love you and will miss you. Until we see again.

Error[failed to send]