1/8/18

Long time no see. I didn't write over the break because there really wasn't anything to write about and I was away from you know who. Being with my parents made me happy until the weekend she showed up. She yelled at me and shoved me like she usually does. Coming back to Phoenix the house was a mess, and I don't mean dirty clothes and dirty dishes everywhere... I mean a mess mess. She has the audacity to tell us that we live in a pigsty well guess what you like it better like that. I remember her yelling at us that she would be better off without us with keeping the house clean. We're gone for not even two weeks and its a mess, we cleaned it up though. 

Lately I've felt like my life is crumbling and that is because peace brings war and war brings peace. Doesn't make sense right? Well that's the whole point. It's one way only and will always be like that if I still live with her. My parents already know about her attitude toward us (finally they believe us) and they know about my journal which I guess will come in handy if I need to share a certain experience. My dad also wants me to keep writing in it which I will keep doing until the end of this year. Because my parents said we have have to be strong, and that is if we don't kill each other first. She is driving me mad with how she's acting. No more calling me selfish or drama queen, the new queen has been crowned and will forever ruin lives.