12/2/17

(It was really late, like 2 am late)

I thought today was going to be terrible. I mean when someone bursts into your room saying it's cleaning day it makes you not want to leave the bed. But in the end it wasn't bad because there wasn't much to clean. Also we weren't cleaning all day because later on we had a birthday party to go to. I always dread parties that she is invited to but it wasn't that bad when you started opening up and socializing. Yeah, I said it. Socializing.... it got better when those little brats left, I mean they were just a pain. Though I didn't even talk to the birthday girl much I still enjoyed her company. She was very nice. She had some good vibe that kept radiating when she was around... innocent and nice is what it was.

And I'm not lying by saying all of this because we stayed until everyone was gone of course we didn't notice because we fell asleep on the couch but the only ones left were us and her cousin.   I really want to hang out with them again. (I also just realized that I am writing something very positive but I mean everything I have written down right now.)                                           

Why not leave this entry with welcome to the other side of me that doesn't really show unless something very magical happens like a unicorn show or everyone is just in a good mood, and by everyone I mean "crazy loonie".