12/11/18

I just realized today that I'm pushing away all the people that care about me little by little. I don't talk to my parents, I'm keeping my distance and keeping conversations short with my friends. I'm distancing myself from society is what it is, but I don't know why I've been like this lately, like it just started all of a sudden and it didn't stop. It's like this thing takes control of me and I make bad decisions that hurt me, hurt my relationships.

There's things that I could control and decide not to do but something in me makes me want to do it. I'm so confused and I don't what is wrong with me at this time. Its either I'm going insane or everything is finally catching up to me. All the depression, the stress, the anxiety, the constant feeling of being alone. I just want it to stop, want the whole world to stop so I can regain my balance and bounce back happier and stronger than ever. But that's never going to happen because life moves on no matter what, the world will leave you behind if you're not prepared for it and that's me, I'm not prepared for it so I'm playing catch-up with myself. I need to finally either fully give in like I've been telling myself or do something better with my life instead of being sad all the time. And guess what?...it's almost my birthday.