12/11/17

I didn't write anything this weekend because I didn't have the notebook. But just to quickly say I was not at home because she decided to have a sleepover that we had to go to. I mean... most of the time it was them hanging out and us watching the kids. And another interesting thing is I witnessed her drunk for the first time. It was funny actually, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone what happened but no one is going to read this, and if they do they won't live long enough to spread the word. 

Today though wasn't very exciting. I guess people are starting to talk and notice me more which is weird. But a guy I usually walk to class with was standing a lot closer than usual, I don't know if its just me girl crushing over him, but I mean he's smart, cute and kind of has a good sense of humor. I always thought that he had a crush on the girl that sits next to him in first period, I mean I still do  think that.

I've felt depressed lately and I don't know but I feel like thinking about him keeps me going and alive. I also think of the things we have in common, we're both competitive, we're smart (kind of) and we get along. He gives me mixed emotions because he talks to every girl like if he was flirting. But... like I don't see him enough  found out that if i leave my seventh hour a little later I get to see him walk by. Let's continue this tomorrow.