12/17/17

To think I wouldn't get away with not having a quinceañera. Well I did, I had a better experience. The place we went to really had me everywhere. And the obstacles were things I had to do complete. I realized that I didn't care about anything this weekend, I just did whatever. But I now realize that I went a little too far. I gained weight and its a constant battle in my mind because one side says you'll die without it and the other just thinks you'll look disgusting if you keep doing it. I think I'll try and narrow down my intake to where i can eat enough and people won't notice but I refuse to hurt myself again. The thoughts and images won't go away but I need to do what I have to do.

I also kept thinking about him because I realized that what I told him about him might give away what I'm trying to hide. But also he seems like a jerk most of the time and I also found out that the girl he sits next to in the morning is a sophomore which means she has a chance, and I hate to think like that, but I can't do anything about it. I'm just not good enough sometimes. I'm not smart, or good looking, I'm fat, lazy, retarded. Yeah it seems like very bad but I'm just waiting for the worst. I don't want to wait to fly away too early. I have to wait for the right time.