harry

"Why?! Why the hell would you say that Niall? What's wrong?!"

His head finally lifted from the pile of pillows and he looked at me, his brows furrowed and furious written all over his face. He angrily picked up his notebook and began to write. I waited anxiously for him.

Why didn't you tell me about the date? With, Eleanor or whoever huh? Did it not matter to tell me? Am I not important anymore?

"Niall I don't know what you're talking about."

What the hell Harry?! I WATCH TV TOO.

"Niall I didn't tell you because I didn't want this happening," I groaned.

I'm going back. It was a bad idea for me to join you. Have fun.

Niall got up from the bed but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"No." I said sternly. Niall furrowed his brows again and got up.

"For fucks sake Niall!" I exclaimed, Do you know how different this--"

I jumped on top of Niall and mushed our lips together. Niall gave in eventually, he and I both sloppily kissing and swirling our tongues together.

"--is from this?"

I gave Niall the quick peck I gave Eleanor today.

His face was red and sweating as he stared at me.

"They wanted a kiss Niall. Doesn't mean I'm giving her our kisses."

He rose up and kissed my swollen lips again.

"Don't leave."

He nodded and kissed me harder.

The night ended with sex on the bathroom counter. So close to shower sex, but so far.