niall

I woke up the next moning, completely engulfed in Harry's embrace. It felt good to be back here slotted into his arms. For now, I'm feeling a bit more confident in his "unconditional" love. I mean it like that because I'm just not sure anymore. Louis and I are doing everything we can to support Harry's career and keep it going.

For three weeks, it's been the same; secret dates, real dates (Harry with Eleanor of course), interviews and mobs. Harry has been mobbed so many times it amazes me. Part of me was so excited for Harry and although our time in America was almost up, I knew it would carry over in the UK.

At the same time though, I was scared. Eleanor's motives were still unclear to me, although Louis did mention a possibility. All he's been saying about her is that she's a bitch. A complete bitch.

To make it worse, she's coming with us back home.

I'd have to see for myself though. You see, Harry'd attending the VMA's soon. This is huge for Harry, as it's his first premiere. His fame has shot through the roof and it's led him to this.

Luckily, I was allowed to come.

I didn't know what the night had in store but I was scared and excited.

"Niall?"

I looked up at Harry and he looked petrified. He handed his phone over to me and I read the text message attached.