louis

guys, an amazing girl with the name natalie (@just_narrystoran) made me book covers and they look great. im not going to use them but i want you guys to see them

"So he had sex with her?"

Niall nodded and wiped his eyes with another tissue. I took it from him and threw it in the trash bin while he continued to type out what had happened on my laptop. It was the morning after he came back from America, and we were recovering from a late night Gossip Girl marathon. There was popcorn and pieces of candy up in front of the TV, for it was the result of Niall's anger towards the characters. Most of what he said was due to anger towards his (ex?) boyfriend.

God damn it Blair why did you just give up on Chuck like that?! He's one drink away from being an alcoholic!

Most of what he said was pretty tough, but it was only because it hit him painfully in the heart. Harry did something terrible to him. Niall tapped my shoulder and I leaned over to read what he said,

After he walked through the door intoxicated I was just done. I can't take this anymore Lou, Harry is stressing me out.

"Niall," I sighed, "I love you both and Narry very much, but I think it's time you broke it off with Harry. He obviously isn't taking this seriously if he proposed a sober night and got drunk without your consent."

Niall nodded and began rummaging through his bag,

I wrote a song or sumthin, He typed, I wrote it while he was out getting wasted. It was kinda emotional and I was also as and pissed. I meant to show it to Harry but screw it, I'll show you.

He continued to search his things until he smacked his forehead,

I forgot it in the damn hotel room.

"S'alright, Harry will return it; hopefully."

Niall just fell on the floor and I noticed he began to cry again. There's a knock on the door and I unfortunately had to leave him in a crying heap.

"I'll be right back Ni, okay? I have to check on who's at the door."

I exited the room quickly and saw Liam with the door already wide open.

"Oh good, who is it--"

Harry stood at the front door, and I didn't bother to stop myself from slapping him hard in the face.

"I told you not to fuck up Harry and look what you did to him! Look what you did!"