deleted scene

so this was a scene that i took out of the third book of the NS series. i thought i didn't need it anymore but i really like it so here lol. this scene takes place during harry and niall's break up. niall is back in the UK and harry is just arriving in LA. if in the end you're confused, reread 'vmas 3' for a clearer view.

harry
Pain.

Pain was like a different language to me. I didn't experience it much but I never seemed to cope with it well. Niall never forgave me. He said he did but I knew he never did.

Knowing I hurt the poor boy make my heart yearn even more for some kind of remedy to this pain; a cure to my heartache.

The radio. I turned on the best station I listen to and the sound immediately relaxes me. Once the song ended an interview with Ariana Grande started playing.

"So let's talk about that new song! Oh my god! Where did that even come from?!"

I smiled delightfully as memories of meeting Ariana. I remembered having her at a house party.

"Oh lord, the world is probably going to hate me, but I actually found the song in Harry Styles' house during a house party."

I lift my head up from the steering wheel, listening closely now.

"No way! What happened?!"

"Oh my god the poor song was just sitting there, finished and let me mention beautiful. It obviously wasn't being used. So I kind of took it? Sorry Harry!"

I hadn't written a song in weeks. What was she talking about?

"Well, it wasn't exactly his. The name at the top was signed Niall Horan."

"Why don't we give the song a play? Here's Just a Little Bit Of Your Heart."

I slammed on the brakes and and pulled over. His song. He...Niall wrote a song. He wrote...he...

I could feel his pain in his words, although Ariana Grande was singing them. I didn't know he loved me this much.

Every lyric spoke to me and I realized how much pain I actually put him through. He tried so hard and all I did was blow it off.

I hated myself.