harry

@just_narrystoran CHECK YOUR INBOX MY LOVE I FEEL BAD FOR NOT SEEING YOUR MESSAGE

"He...he went back?" I mumbled.

"Good thing too," Eleanor said while looking at her phone, "We've got an interview today for a local newspaper and he doesn't need to be here--"

"Get dressed and get out." I said sternly.

"Excuse me? That's no way to talk to your girlfriend--"

"Yeah it isn't, but this is the way to talk to your fake girlfriend. Now get out."

Eleanor looked at me angrily before grabbing her clothes and walking out of the guest room. I looked the other way as her naked body passed me. I no longer wanted anything to do with the past events of my drunken night.

Niall. Niall. Niall.

He's gone. Just, gone. In the United Kingdom by now, knocking on Louis' door with tears falling from his eyes--god god god I caused that, no...

I grabbed my cellphone and my jacket before looking up the earliest flight to the U.K.

3:55 PM

I looked at my clock, which read 1:37 PM. I bought the tickets; which then led me to a page telling me my tickets could be retrieved at the airport. Remembering to pick up my passport, I dashed out of the damned hotel room and booked it past Eleanor, who was shouting at me to keep my priorities straight.

"My priority is my boyfriend!" I had shouted.